Sir Dosser Registered User
#376

Anyone tried Lineage 14.1 or AOSP build yet?

Think I will over the weekend. Just curious did anyone else and did they have any issues?

Lineage : https://forum.xda-developers.com/p8lite/development/rom-lineageos-14-1-huawei-p8-lite-2017-t3649292

Google AOSP: https://forum.xda-developers.com/p8lite/development/rom-google-aosp-7-1-2-r29-huawei-p8-t3729072

Basil3 Registered User
#377

Used my mother-in-laws Vodafone account to request the unlock code for the P8. Finally came through today, after best part of a month.

ibFoxer Registered User
#378

Is three currently the best priced network for this at €129.99 switching? Need to get one for the auld fella, I assume dc-unlocker works for three handset?

Sir Dosser Registered User
#379

Basil3 said:
Used my mother-in-laws Vodafone account to request the unlock code for the P8. Finally came through today, after best part of a month.


Why not just spend €4 and get it unlocked straight away?!

Basil3 Registered User
#380

Sir Dosser said:
Why not just spend €4 and get it unlocked straight away?!


Because I don't need it unlocked for any particular purpose right now, and because free is better than €4.

1 person has thanked this post
Zardoz Registered User
#381

Sir Dosser said:
Why not just spend €4 and get it unlocked straight away?!


That DC Unlocker method takes alot longer than 5 minutes ,thats if you can get it to work.
I tried it lately and it kept on refusing all my credit and debit cards and Paypal gave an error too.
Wasted a few hours on it.

autumnalcore Registered User
#382

Zardoz said:
That DC Unlocker method takes alot longer than 5 minutes ,thats if you can get it to work.
I tried it lately and it kept on refusing all my credit and debit cards and Paypal gave an error too.
Wasted a few hours on it.


Download the app from playstore pay 4 euro through In-app purchase.

1 person has thanked this post
carbon74 Registered User
#383

mjp said:
Gonna pick one up in 3 shop tomorrow for €109.
Just wondering where is cheapest to get unlocking code.
Phoneunlockshop.com have it for €8.


Just wondering if you used this crowd to unlock? Or anybody else used them?

Don't have access to a computer for a while so was going to use this place... Cheers!

ibFoxer Registered User
#384

carbon74 said:
Just wondering if you used this crowd to unlock? Or anybody else used them?

Don't have access to a computer for a while so was going to use this place... Cheers!


I picked up two yesterday, one from 3 for my dad and one for free on contract from eir, unlocked both with DC-Unlocker yesterday, took about 20 minutes, cost €8

carbon74 Registered User
#385

ibFoxer said:
I picked up two yesterday, one from 3 for my dad and one for free on contract from eir, unlocked both with DC-Unlocker yesterday, took about 20 minutes, cost €8


Don't you need a computer for dc unlocker?

ibFoxer Registered User
#386

carbon74 said:
Don't you need a computer for dc unlocker?


Aye sorry, you do, didn’t read your post properly

1 person has thanked this post
carbon74 Registered User
#387

Just a heads up on phoneunlockshop.com.com. Went through the ordering process, gave them IMEI etc and they charged me $9.99 to my card.

Got an email then this morning saying they couldn't unlock it and to go back to Eir. Grrrr waiting on a refund now...

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!