Daniel112 Registered User

Thanks I just followed the link and booked a room in Galway You have to tick on a box on the booking page to "Use this card for your reward". So the $40 is refunded to the credit card that you use to purchase, AFTER you checkout of the hotel supposedly.

I'll try and post back when I get the money next week

Berty Registered User

Have you seen the T&Cs. They are paying you to do a good bit of work after your stay.

https://www.booking.com/content/referral-terms.en-gb.html?aid=1229592;label=refer-UmFuZG9tSVYkc2RlIyh9YYcM0mR3uRSgoJHObf-hp93FJ8HICmVbiznvhnrFCVLXdprhWqxHDoNSDamP9uwS2Q;sid=6588862b93c92408f3031d32de3f382d;is_incentive=1

Highlights.

Download App
Leave Review
Create Account(if not already)

I've two bookings for the next 3 weeks but the price is higher now than I paid so I could save a small bit but don't fancy the hoops to jump through after my holiday.

Bawnmore Registered User

Is it paid directly back onto your card, or added as credit to your account for a future Bookings.com purchase? I can't seem to find any reference to it in the T&C's.

jasongoodbody Registered User

Bawnmore said:
Is it paid directly back onto your card, or added as credit to your account for a future Bookings.com purchase? I can't seem to find any reference to it in the T&C's.

Back to the card

Berty said:
Have you seen the T&Cs. They are paying you to do a good bit of work after your stay.

https://www.booking.com/content/referral-terms.en-gb.html?aid=1229592;label=refer-UmFuZG9tSVYkc2RlIyh9YYcM0mR3uRSgoJHObf-hp93FJ8HICmVbiznvhnrFCVLXdprhWqxHDoNSDamP9uwS2Q;sid=6588862b93c92408f3031d32de3f382d;is_incentive=1

Highlights.

Download App
Leave Review
Create Account(if not already)

Don't think thats the case. Its just generic t&cs that cover a lot of their different offers. Some involve booking through app, some involve reviewing this one just involves a eligible booking. At least that's my reading of it.

gizmo81 Banned

Is Free cancelation excluded?

gizmo81 said:
Is Free cancelation excluded?

Doesn't look like. I get free cancelation but still says I'm eligible for the reward.

gizmo81 Banned

Brilliant will give it a go now thanks

jasongoodbody said:
Doesn't look like. I get free cancelation but still says I'm eligible for the reward.

ahayes84 Registered User

Thanks op just used this. Cancelled a place I'd already booked and rebooked to get the offer.

messinkiapina Registered User

Do u have to book in USD?

callaway92 Registered User

Thanks,

Went for the deal for a weekend in Belfast which I was planning anyway. Will hopefully get it credited back a few days after the stay.

shardylan Registered User

Just a word of warning when booking with booking.com .Always check your bank a/c because twice that I booked with them that I would pay when I got there and twice they took the full money & the last time they actually took it 3 times .Took a long time to get it sorted with them blaming the hotel and hotel blaming them.
I'm sure it's a rare occupancy but just wanted to warn people

loobylou Registered User

Not that rare, has happened to me too. Had to go through so many hoops to get it back I gave up.

gizmo81 Banned

Happened me too. I pushed and pushed got the money back and €200 in compensation.

loobylou said:
Not that rare, has happened to me too. Had to go through so many hoops to get it back I gave up.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!