Daniel112 Registered User
#2

Thanks I just followed the link and booked a room in Galway You have to tick on a box on the booking page to "Use this card for your reward". So the $40 is refunded to the credit card that you use to purchase, AFTER you checkout of the hotel supposedly.

I'll try and post back when I get the money next week

Berty Registered User
#3

Have you seen the T&Cs. They are paying you to do a good bit of work after your stay.

https://www.booking.com/content/referral-terms.en-gb.html?aid=1229592;label=refer-UmFuZG9tSVYkc2RlIyh9YYcM0mR3uRSgoJHObf-hp93FJ8HICmVbiznvhnrFCVLXdprhWqxHDoNSDamP9uwS2Q;sid=6588862b93c92408f3031d32de3f382d;is_incentive=1

Highlights.

Download App
Leave Review
Create Account(if not already)


I've two bookings for the next 3 weeks but the price is higher now than I paid so I could save a small bit but don't fancy the hoops to jump through after my holiday.

Bawnmore Registered User
#4

Is it paid directly back onto your card, or added as credit to your account for a future Bookings.com purchase? I can't seem to find any reference to it in the T&C's.

jasongoodbody Registered User
#5

Bawnmore said:
Is it paid directly back onto your card, or added as credit to your account for a future Bookings.com purchase? I can't seem to find any reference to it in the T&C's.


Back to the card

jasongoodbody Registered User
#6

Berty said:
Have you seen the T&Cs. They are paying you to do a good bit of work after your stay.

https://www.booking.com/content/referral-terms.en-gb.html?aid=1229592;label=refer-UmFuZG9tSVYkc2RlIyh9YYcM0mR3uRSgoJHObf-hp93FJ8HICmVbiznvhnrFCVLXdprhWqxHDoNSDamP9uwS2Q;sid=6588862b93c92408f3031d32de3f382d;is_incentive=1

Highlights.

Download App
Leave Review
Create Account(if not already)
.


Don't think thats the case. Its just generic t&cs that cover a lot of their different offers. Some involve booking through app, some involve reviewing this one just involves a eligible booking. At least that's my reading of it.

gizmo81 Banned
#7

Is Free cancelation excluded?

jasongoodbody Registered User
#8

gizmo81 said:
Is Free cancelation excluded?


Doesn't look like. I get free cancelation but still says I'm eligible for the reward.

gizmo81 Banned
#9

Brilliant will give it a go now thanks

jasongoodbody said:
Doesn't look like. I get free cancelation but still says I'm eligible for the reward.

ahayes84 Registered User
#10

Thanks op just used this. Cancelled a place I'd already booked and rebooked to get the offer.

messinkiapina Registered User
#11

Do u have to book in USD?

callaway92 Registered User
#12

Thanks,

Went for the deal for a weekend in Belfast which I was planning anyway. Will hopefully get it credited back a few days after the stay.

shardylan Registered User
#13

Just a word of warning when booking with booking.com .Always check your bank a/c because twice that I booked with them that I would pay when I got there and twice they took the full money & the last time they actually took it 3 times .Took a long time to get it sorted with them blaming the hotel and hotel blaming them.
I'm sure it's a rare occupancy but just wanted to warn people

loobylou Registered User
#14

Not that rare, has happened to me too. Had to go through so many hoops to get it back I gave up.

gizmo81 Banned
#15

Happened me too. I pushed and pushed got the money back and €200 in compensation.

loobylou said:
Not that rare, has happened to me too. Had to go through so many hoops to get it back I gave up.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!