northgirl Registered User
#1,981

Just back from the movies. Bed, electric blanket and a hot water bottle. Rain and wind outside. Lush.

8 people have thanked this post
Witchie Registered User
#1,982

Just lying in bed so upset at the injustice of life. Or more specifically death.

My cousin tragically lost her husband a few years ago and her wee daughters had to go through that. Then they lost both their grandparents in the past 2 years and today their uncle who stepped into a fatherly role has died.

His family became such a part of my life in recent years and knowing how much they were there for my lovely cousin and her girls made me care deeply about them.

Am shocked to the core.

Chatting to my son and telling him and he was at his stepmum's dad's funeral today and says he has never felt such pain as he did seeing his 3 sister's crying over their grandad. He has been so blessed that our family had been mostly intact for the 20 years he has been alive but there is a world of pain waiting for him.

Sorry just feeling so low coz didn't get a chance to get over to see my cousin when I was home and feel I have let her down.

22 people have thanked this post
gifted Registered User
#1,983

Witchie said:
Just lying in bed so upset at the injustice of life. Or more specifically death.

My cousin tragically lost her husband a few years ago and her wee daughters had to go through that. Then they lost both their grandparents in the past 2 years and today their uncle who stepped into a fatherly role has died.

His family became such a part of my life in recent years and knowing how much they were there for my lovely cousin and her girls made me care deeply about them.

Am shocked to the core.

Chatting to my son and telling him and he was at his stepmum's dad's funeral today and says he has never felt such pain as he did seeing his 3 sister's crying over their grandad. He has been so blessed that our family had been mostly intact for the 20 years he has been alive but there is a world of pain waiting for him.

Sorry just feeling so low coz didn't get a chance to get over to see my cousin when I was home and feel I have let her down.

That's sad news Witchie...no need to apologise, just let out whatever and whenever you need to.

9 people have thanked this post
Sephiroth_dude One Winged Angel
#1,984

In the sitting room watching big cats.

7 people have thanked this post
smurfjed Registered User
#1,985

Not in Paris, but I will wake up there tomorrow.

10 people have thanked this post
x Purple Pawprints x Registered User
#1,986

Birmingham Airport queuing for my flight. Heading home for a couple of days.

gifted Registered User
#1,987

Swimming lessons....waiting for two eldest chicks to shower and change......not impressed with the yummy mummy selection at swimming though...come on ladies..ye need to up your effort lol lol...

9 people have thanked this post
NollagShona Registered User
#1,988

At P Lachaise Cemetery, Paris

Visited the grave of Jim Morrison and the tomb of my idol, Oscar Wilde.

11 people have thanked this post
quickbeam Registered User
#1,989

NollagShona said:
At P Lachaise Cemetery, Paris

Visited the grave of Jim Morrison and the tomb of my idol, Oscar Wilde.

Jim's is very underwelming altogether!

3 people have thanked this post
NollagShona Registered User
#1,990

quickbeam said:
Jim's is very underwelming altogether!

I wonder if he managed to break on through to the other side...

/gets coat

11 people have thanked this post
Witchie Registered User
#1,991

In a speakeasy in KL drinking a cocktail I got the barman to make up for me as well as shots of a poitin style rice wine from Sarawak.

Am on a 2nd date with a guy....first was brunch today.

Edit: He's a bit of a flash git tosser but his friend is HOT.

14 people have thanked this post
smurfjed Registered User
#1,992

@witchie.... keeping drinking like that and I will fear for the poor guy.

5 people have thanked this post
jennyhayes123 Registered User
#1,993

Waiting on kids to eat lunch. Took them out for a treat. They both wanted pizza, got it and now there saying it's not nice. Nothing drives me more mad than kids not eating food I buy, well prob next to kids not eating food I make #fussyeaters

Witchie Registered User
#1,994

On my way home, thankfully without my date.

Would it be wrong to friend his friend on Facebook?

Colser Registered User
#1,995

Witchie said:
On my way home, thankfully without my date.

Would it be wrong to friend his friend on Facebook?

Well..did he accept your request?ðŸ˜

On the couch trying to find the energy to get ready and head out and looking forward to Witchies future posts,wondering if my phone will melt from the heat they're going to generate.ðŸ˜

7 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!