Buttonftw Registered User

FFS can we not keep it relevant to her lame views and her hypcrisy?

8 people have thanked this post
freshpopcorn Moderator

Buttonftw said:

She's currently staying in the Fitzwilliam hotel and is wearing a dress from Dunnes and three people in Grafton Street stopped to admire it!

1 person has thanked this post
soiseztomabel Registered User

hatrickpatrick said:
Ah lads. Lads
In the grand tradition of people like LON, can I suggest that this conversation now requires a "TRIGGER WARNING" for graphic mental images of Ryan Tubridy's hairy ballsack?

#strokebae.... I mean bai

freshpopcorn Moderator

Roisin Ingle also Tweeted about her new book!

Cannot even explain how much I enjoyed reading #AlmostLove by @oneilllo ... as usual she hits the nail on the head about love, sex, emotional damage, friendship & toxic relationships. Read it in a few hours because it’s that kind of can’t-stop-reading-it book.

2 people have thanked this post
TheDavester Registered User

freshpopcorn said:
Roisin Ingle also Tweeted about her new book!

Cannot even explain how much I enjoyed reading #AlmostLove by @oneilllo ... as usual she hits the nail on the head about love, sex, emotional damage, friendship & toxic relationships. Read it in a few hours because it’s that kind of can’t-stop-reading-it book.

Lol - first good review but surprisingly it’s ftom one of her cheerleaders

3 people have thanked this post
Grayson Registered User

Widdershins said:
I said I don't know what type of event it is,a play or an interview or book signing or what. It sounded like a performance that was based on her writing so that's the issue. I think LON isn't a good role model for girls, she's too embittered and emotionally volatile and as has been said, doesn't agree with people being treated as innocent until proven guilty. IMO she even has a bad attitude to her own parents, treats her mother like a stupid servant, and doesn't demonstrate much personal integrity and responsibility..

She's too embittered? have you looked in the mirror lately?

You said you have no idea what it is and then said you feel sorry for people who go to it. You literally don't know what you're talking about.

Birneybau Registered User

Buttonftw said:

This is key. All the other subjects are just ammo for herself and #bleugh# squad.
You know they will just cherry pick, if and when, they decide to try to cause a sh!tstorm in retaliation.

DavidLyons_ Registered User

Grayson said:
Widdershins said:
I said I don't know what type of event it is,a play or an interview or book signing or what. It sounded like a performance that was based on her writing so that's the issue. I think LON isn't a good role model for girls, she's too embittered and emotionally volatile and as has been said, doesn't agree with people being treated as innocent until proven guilty. IMO she even has a bad attitude to her own parents, treats her mother like a stupid servant, and doesn't demonstrate much personal integrity and responsibility..

She's too embittered? have you looked in the mirror lately?

You said you have no idea what it is and then said you feel sorry for people who go to it. You literally don't know what you're talking about.

Widdershins said he didn't know "exactly" what type of event it was. You've taken what he said and attempted to twist it to suit your own agenda in support of O'Neill.

In my opinion, her views are extreme, ill thought out, toxic and divisive. She is an awful role model for young people, especially impressionable young girls.

25 people have thanked this post
pjohnson Registered User

Hector Savage said:
If the rumours are true and her and Ryan Tubridy are an item - can you imagine if they have kids ... the poisonous nonsense they will be brought up on.

Hopefully she never wants kids and Ryan has had enough.

Be raised as a female feminist anyway.

The_Kew_Tour Registered User

who Hacked Ingle account? She has a Post about that Trinity Lecture fella

Her friends won't like that.

Arlessienne Registered User

I can't imagine living in a world where Louise O'Neill made it onto my radar on a daily basis. This thread is like stepping through the looking glass. She has finally, after all these years, made it on to my radar a little bit because of her play in the Abbey. But thankfully I can just not go.

4 people have thanked this post
soiseztomabel Registered User

pjohnson said:
Be raised as a female feminist anyway.

Or a possible eunuch

padd b1975 Registered User

Tubs is obviously a leg man...

Bunny Colvin Registered User

I’m so thrilled to reveal the final cover for #TheSurfaceBreaks, my feminist re-telling of #TheLittleMermaid. Coming with @scholasticuk in May.

I think she's taking the piss lads.

freshpopcorn Moderator

Bunny Colvin said:
I’m so thrilled to reveal the final cover for #TheSurfaceBreaks, my feminist re-telling of #TheLittleMermaid. Coming with @scholasticuk in May.

I think she's taking the piss lads.

Hard to know to be honest!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!