Ralf and Florian Registered User

Asks her Twitter followers to do her debating for her in relation to a question asked of her on Instagram about the gender pay gap. "I'm too tired to murder him right now, any takers?" IE I don't have the intellectual capacity to debate or back up my statements.

https://twitter.com/oneilllo/status/928953179370328064

3 people have thanked this post
Ralf and Florian Registered User

This is the Instagram post in which she stated "From now until January 31st, women are effectively working for free due to the gender pay gap. "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbTu0-2H8nO/?hl=en&taken-by=oneilllou

1 person has thanked this post
Conor74 Registered User

Still, she provoked yet another thread on AH, so evidently she's doing something right.

48 people have thanked this post
Fighting Tao Registered User

It’s easier to ignore her than to ignore threads about her on Boards.

14 people have thanked this post
darkdubh Registered User

Conor74 said:
Still, she provoked yet another thread on AH, so evidently she's doing something right.

So has Harvey Weinstein.

11 people have thanked this post
Tigger Registered User

didnshe forget to post it on october 10th

2 people have thanked this post
SEPT 23 1989 Registered User

She won't find a husband with that attitude

205 people have thanked this post
Silentcorner Registered User

The problem with pea brained individuals like this one is that feminism has become an excuse for failure...men who fail have no such luxury....if I end up single for my life I can't blame anything other than myself....if I fail in business I can't blame anybody but myself...if someone in the same job as me gets paid more than I do I can't blame anyone but myself....

You'll see that cretins like her have no opinion it seems on women in the rest of the world who still face horrendous oppression every day of their lives....

Of course...she is also a part of a deeper symptom...the dumbing down of media...

91 people have thanked this post
Conor74 Registered User

Silentcorner said:
The problem with pea brained individuals like this one is that feminism has become an excuse for failure...men who fail have no such luxury....if I end up single for my life I can't blame anything other than myself....if I fail in business I can't blame anybody but myself...if someone in the same job as me gets paid more than I do I can't blame anyone but myself....

You'll see that cretins like her have no opinion it seems on women in the rest of the world who still face horrendous oppression every day of their lives....

Of course...she is also a part of a deeper symptom...the dumbing down of media...

Tried reading that a few times. Gave up.

She is part of a deeper symptom alright. Hysterical overreaction to everything feminists tweet. Some of the posters here are far shriller than woman they wet their pants about.

14 people have thanked this post
Ulysses Gaze Registered User

Twitter is an echo chamber and O'Neill is playing to an ever dwindling crowd.

Why do you care, OP?

Patww79 Registered User

Is the Instagram post gone? Loading blank.

darkdubh Registered User

Patww79 said:

It's working fine for me. This is the comment that the guy left that seems to have her triggered.

Are you saying that ALL working women won't be paid (effectively) for the rest of the year? Talk about a bull**** statement to make������

biko Arbiter

I can't be arsed to get upset over this, hope that's ok

9 people have thanked this post

Patww79 said:

No, still there.

A meme, two women high fiving and the caption is, 'Women. Like men, only cheaper'.

1 person has thanked this post
Patww79 Registered User

I see it now, thought I maybe had to request to follow her or something, but it just loaded.

He's not wrong.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!