Prunty Registered User

I got the black version of this for £74 over a year ago, possibly during black Friday deals. Dunno if there's great value in this for £75, I'd imagine you'd find it cheaper elsewhere. Great machine mind

honda boi Registered User

Think I paid £80 at the start of the year for this.
Great machine, try cook everything in it,was definitely worth the £80!!!

cherryghost Frequent Support Feeder

Not sure about that white colour, but this has been the best purchase I made in the last few years. Bought mine way back in 2014 and havent looked back. Use it about 2/3 times a week, replacing my oven in most cases because the end result is much better than a conventional oven.

Highly recommend buying it at this price.

branners69 Registered User

We picked up the XL version at the start of the year, down to €150. Was the best buy in a long time, the oven has hardly been on since we got it!

Might pick this up to have a backup!

4 people have thanked this post
huddlejonny Registered User

Prunty said:
I got the black version of this for £74 over a year ago, possibly during black Friday deals. Dunno if there's great value in this for £75, I'd imagine you'd find it cheaper elsewhere. Great machine mind

2 years ago on Black Friday it was available for £50, last year the lowest it went was £74 ish....

At £74.00 it is well worth an investment for a Philips.. or maybe take a chance on BF that they will be reduced further..

1 person has thanked this post
dodzy Registered User

huddlejonny said:
2 years ago on Black Friday it was available for £50, last year the lowest it went was £74 ish....

At £74.00 it is well worth an investment for a Philips.. or maybe take a chance on BF that they will be reduced further..

Great yoke indeed. If you can find the 9230 (the digital version) or better again the bigger brother (9240) at a palatable price, you'd be laughing. I'd wait for Nov 24th just in case, but as others have said, currently a bargain, even for the non-digital version.

3 people have thanked this post
Troy McClure Registered User

I just went on there and bought this and it said the price was £62.. including delivery..! Happy days.

Troy McClure Registered User

btw the lower price only showed at the end when I went to pay for it. It said 74£ before that.

gazz Registered User

Actively is €79 in Tesco at the moment

amber2 Registered User

gazz said:
Actively is €79 in Tesco at the moment

Just for anyone who is trying
To decide between actifry & Philips airfryer the paddle in the middle of the tefal actifry tends to break food up while cooking. I find the Philips much better & you can buy spare parts..... just my preference though.

5 people have thanked this post
MrStuffins Registered User

Bought one of these last time they were on sale and it's quite possibly the best purchase i've ever made.

Ever. I'm not joking!

mel123 Registered User

Best thing ive ever bought. For people cooking for more than 1/2 people, i wouldnt recommend this though, hold out for the larger version and try and get a bargain on it

Thargor Registered User

MrStuffins said:
Bought one of these last time they were on sale and it's quite possibly the best purchase i've ever made.

Ever. I'm not joking!

I'm the same, first I gave up takeaways and started making my own in the Airfryer then I just started eating better, throw the meat in and by the time you've made some salad or microwaved some veg it's done. Best gadget I ever bought and I have a press full of slow cookers and blenders and other crap.

2 people have thanked this post
clevtrev Registered User

Troy McClure said:
I just went on there and bought this and it said the price was £62.. including delivery..! Happy days.

think that is the VAT @ 0% price - you must have a business account

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!