Is it supplied with regular remote or airmouse type?
Pulled the trigger, as the X96 pro plus I got after a different bargain alert doesn't look like it's going to make it to the man cave after the rest of the family having a play!
Thanks OP, payday impulse buy done. I don't even have internet at home for it
can this play youtube, netflix ?
Don't forget cashback, topcashback.co.uk offers cashback from GB
Slightly cheaper on Tomtop @ €22.67 using code REYESDELCHOLLO24.
It is cheaper again if you sign up as a new customer and do the following.
Here's a way to get 340 points (discount $ 3.4) :
- Setup up a new TomTop account,
- Sign up for the newsletter,
- Activate the account by confirming the mail sent to your mailbox,
- Go to your profile on TomTop and upload an avatar and give your other details to complete your profile
After confirming everything in the tab with points it should look like this:
Additional 200 points (540 in total or $ 5.4 discount) extra 200 points take 24hours:
- Go to your profile on TomTop,
- Set the date of birth according to the rule of day, month + 1 day (if today is 28.07.2017, set it to 29.07 and any year)
- Wait 24 hours and 200 points will be added to your account to celebrate.
In the panel, the extra points will look like this:
Only just set up the H96 Pro, which is 3gb/32gb. How will this compare performance wise, for non game playing? Tempted to go again on the tomtop offer!
Opinions guys, worth upgrading to this from firestick with Kodi and Mobdro, would there be much difference/improvement?
seems to be a problem with registering on the GearBest site (for me anyhow)
Ordered one and sure worse case will just be used as media player for stuff off USB pen drives
My set up is I Down load movies onto wd mycloud device that is connected to router by Ethernet cable and to a network switch at the back of Tele in main TV room.
Can this OP be used in another room that has not gotten easily run ethernet cable or can it be used for a wi-fi connection to a wd mycloud storage device or can you stream media directly on this through ethernet cable to internet?
Sorry for the thick questions as don't fully understand how it works?