Xcellor Registered User

Netflix in Ireland is now 12 euro.

Open an account in the UK which is 7.99 GBP = 9.02.

I think you need to have a UK IP to sign up or it keeps redirecting to Irish site. Also I suspect you need to use a different credit card. In my case I used a revolut card I have.

I've logged on using my irish IP and the account works. 3 euro saving a month. (and if you sign up again you get another free month...)

9 people have thanked this post
jvrk Registered User

Mexican Netflix cheapest revolut & vpn to setup €7 a month for 4 screen plan.

24 people have thanked this post
Sleeper12 Registered User

Use different email addresses every 6 months and get half price All the time if you want to

4 people have thanked this post
Doodah7 Registered User

Still €6.99 a month for me through iTunes. Price has never gone up.

sugarman Registered User

Or just use your phone credit, I use it for feck all else anyway.

3 people have thanked this post

Doodah7
Still €6.99 a month for me through iTunes. Price has never gone up.

It's 6.99 for everyone on the first level. The highest level covers you for 4 screens at any given time, full 4k and HDR. This is 12.99 and I think going up another Euro or so soon

6 people have thanked this post
xtal191 Registered User

sugarman said:
Or just use your phone credit, I use it for feck all else anyway.

Hmm what network are you with? Does it work with 3?

Enrico Palazzo Registered User

Sleeper12 said:
Use different email addresses every 6 months and get half price All the time if you want to

How to avail that offer?

sugarman Registered User

xtal191 said:
Hmm what network are you with? Does it work with 3?

Yeah works with 3

1 person has thanked this post
Oat23 Registered User

4 screen plan for 4k content = €168 a year split between me and 3 family members is €21 each every 6 months. We each have a profile and watch from different places at the same time.

10 people have thanked this post

Oat23 said:
4 screen plan for 4k content = €168 a year split between me and 3 family members is €21 each every 6 months. We each have a profile and watch from different places at the same time.

Best value of the lot if you use the 4 screens. you also have the benifit of full HD, 4K & HDR

Mickeroo Category Moderator

Oat23 said:

Your family members actually pay you for use of your Netflix account?

This is my situation:

386 people have thanked this post

Enrico Palazzo
How to avail that offer?

You get half price netflix when you sign up for 6 months. If you cancel after 6 months & join again using another email address you get half price again for 6 and. You can keep doing this if you want. I couldn't be bothered myself as I don't think it expensive but there's 6 live in my brothers house and after 3 year they are starting on the average 2nd email address for each family member

TerrorFirmer Registered User

sugarman said:
Yeah works with 3

How do you do this?

Peig Sayers Registered User

Won't work with 3 for me. Used to until I changed plan and then the option disappeared. Cancelled my subscription and took out a new one with a different email and it still won't appear as a payment method. Pain in the arse. I can use 3 to pay for anything else in the play store so I don't understand.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!