RossieMan Registered User

None of that can be discussed on here I'm afraid. Head to one of the other forums of the internet for that advice.

You'll find plenty with a quick Google.

1 person has thanked this post
branners69 Registered User

People still happy with their purchase? I am thinking about getting one but am concerned about lack of full control, having to side load certain apps etc!

grogi Registered User

branners69 said:
People still happy with their purchase? I am thinking about getting one but am concerned about lack of full control, having to side load certain apps etc!

I actually very am. My needs for local (even with 10bit 1080p HEVC!) streaming and Netflix/YouTube streaming are fulfilled brilliantly. Native casting and screen mirroring works well too. Optical audio output is a welcome addition as well. Remote works over RF, so no issues with coverage etc.

The only thing that does not work as I though it would is casting of Netflix (from your laptop pick a show, press a button and it appears on the screen). But this is not a big deal as the native app is excellent. I also had to carefully select HDMI cable to convince Netflix DRM I am not stealing their streams.

Lack of issues makes me bored actually

branners69 Registered User

grogi said:

Lack of issues makes me bored actually

That is my fear! How can I break it, if I cant tinker with it??

cronos Registered User

branners69 said:

I've noticed both Netflix and Youtube videos going out of sync with the sound. It's really annoying. I'd appreciate any suggestions to fix.

battser Registered User

branners69 said:

I have the mibox and the H96 pro + If I were you I would get the new H96 which has the new CPU and it getting good review. IMO the H96 Pro + is a much better experience for my needs. Side loading apps, Internet browsing, Youtube for me are all so much better than the Mibox. Once you have a good qwerty keyboard remote you can't go wrong.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!