Patww79 Registered User

This post has been deleted.

Suckit Registered User

Patww79 said:
This post has been deleted.

You are covered by EU law for warranty (2 years) and full refund of any shipping costs if they don't provide a return service.
https://soundmagicheadphones.com/pages/warranty-information
https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/faq/index_en.htm

That said, repairing earphones isn't hard, and if you like that sort of thing it can be quite relaxing.
Some basic how-to's for someone who has never tried it before.
https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Repair-Headphones/
https://www.wikihow.com/Repair-Dodgy-or-Broken-Headphones

Tar.Aldarion /flails limbs

Send em an email, they are around a long time and have a good reputation. They have a 30 day return window in general even if there are no flaws

corkie Registered User

HAVIT G1 Series TWS True Wireless Earbuds, Wireless Charging, IPX5 Waterproof, Bluetooth 5.0

Starting at €67.95 excl. tax

Not really a bargain post, but these look good and what a cool charging box.

DIEGOCON Registered User

MAJJ said:
Not meaning to be a shill for Anker, but the replacement set I got, I then promptly lost for a month until I put on a pair of washed trousers and found them in the pocket washed, dried and much to my surprise turned on and worked perfectly first time

Recently purchased a pair of Anker Bluetooth Headphones, SoundBuds Slim+ Wireless Headphones for pittance on amazon. Use them in the gym and have no issues with sweat etc. Excellent fit due to the different size buds they give you as part of the package, good distance on the bluetooth coverage and the sound quality is well above the price. Love them so far.

3 people have thanked this post
corkie Registered User

I7s Plus TWS Bluetooth 4.2 Earbuds Stereo Earphones with Charging Case

Now down to €4.28

Note there is a more expensive upgraded i9s model also available now.

IBrows89 Registered User

corkie said:

Now down to €4.28

Saying out of stock at the moment

1 person has thanked this post
xckjoo Registered User

Slightly off-topic, but I'm thinking about rolling my own wireless headphones with MMXC IEMs, a short replacement cable and something like the FiiO BTR3 Bluetooth DAC, but the shortest cable I can find is the FiiO one at 60cm. At that length I might as well skip the Bluetooth DAC and connect directly to my phone. Has anyone else done this? Anybody know where I'd get a shorter cable?

d31b0y Registered User

corkie said:

Now down to €4.28

I got a set of the I7S and while they work as advertised, I find them too big for me ears which end up sore after about 30 minutes of use. They are also very cheaply made, particularly the carry case.

I've just ordered the I9S from this seller for €15. I won't have them for a month but according to reviews they are basically identical in size and shape to apple airpods.

the heathen Registered User

d31b0y
for €15. I won't have them for a month but according to reviews they are basically identical in size and shape to apple airpods.

Ah idea on what the sound quality is like on them?

d31b0y Registered User

Probably what you'd expect for 15 quid but I'm no audiophile so as long as they work, that's all that matters to me.
There's a definite delay so watching video with them will be very off-putting.

Discodog Registered User

I am looking for some on ear open back, lightweight, Bluetooth headphones with microphone.

Any recommendations?

Suckit Registered User
Miley Byrne Registered User

corkie said:

Now down to €4.28

I got a set of these and while the sound is fine, they don't last pissing time before they need to be charged again

chonix Registered User

Discodog said:
I am looking for some on ear open back, lightweight, Bluetooth headphones with microphone.

Any recommendations?

Got these a while back for 2X quid. They are quite good for the price. Albeit if you're an audiophile, you might hear a small hissing noise when there's silence. But mileage may vary. It's not annoying at all.

JBL+T450BT on Amzn UK

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!