CiDeRmAn Category Moderator

CathalDublin said:
Previous marriage eh

It was touch and go for a while.

K.O.Kiki Registered User

CiDeRmAn said:
My prize possession is a Rez tee I got upon it's PS2 release.
I had a gorgeous Wipeout tee from it's PS launch but someone.... someone I'm married to, fecked it out... damn...

Plz show Rez T

1 person has thanked this post
Stoner Moderator

CiDeRmAn
I had a gorgeous Wipeout tee from it's PS launch but someone.... someone I'm married to, fecked it out... damn...

FFS!
Did it still fit? Something similar happened to me , wasn't retro game related, but is was a 1995 Dublin top I had.
On top of losing it to the bin, I was reminded that I was a fat basxxxd now too

I never thought to keep T shirts. Possibly good advice for younger games, go a size or two up at the next opportunity

Had a nice one from the Motocross launch and a SWAT cap, all binned.
Have the games though.

The Wipeout tee wasn't retro at the time, but it'd be just amazing to still have now.
It had the logo and the Tetsuo twins symbols on it.
Damn, I want that shirt back!!

Asus X540L Registered User

Just got this cool Zangief tee from Ali Express.
About a fiver delivered

2 people have thanked this post
BrownFinger Registered User

5e and 5 months!

Asus X540L Registered User

BrownFinger said:
5e and 5 months!

Was just over a month!

o1s1n Registered User

I've been waiting on a HD-SDI converter from China since mid November. Usually I don't mind waiting, however I really bloody want this converter

sugarman Registered User

o1s1n said:
I've been waiting on a HD-SDI converter from China since mid November. Usually I don't mind waiting, however I really bloody want this converter

Reading threads on here (Consumer Issues forum or somewhere) and Reddit, it seems An Post are allegedly the ones at fault for the long delivery times from China. They seem to get here within 2-4 weeks then sit in process centers for an age because they're untracked and preference is given to tracked postage.

I generally try to find a few things from the one seller if I can and use PM/PW to have it within the month, more often than not within 2 weeks!

1 person has thanked this post

I ordered a GBA battery from Alibaba last Spring, I think it's coming via "being bungie cord tied to a log and set adrift".
It is such a cheap item I haven't bothered doing anything about it, but it is annoying.

Shapey Fiend Registered User

I miss 1cc shirts they seem to have shut down for good now. Got myself a SNK Vampire shirt off there.

Urban Outfitters is full of videogame stuff with the whole vaporwave trend wouldn't pay full price but wouldn't mind having a look in the sale if I can get to Dublin for the day at some point.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!