Doge Registered User

I linked them directly from my Google photos account so that may be the issue there.
I wish imgur could generate multiple BB code links so I could copy and paste them in one go.

Or if boards got its act together and embedded the images automatically.

o1s1n Registered User

I can see them fine.

1 person has thanked this post
sammyjo90 Registered User

When is this actually opening? Thought saturday was a trial run.

Thargor Registered User

All pics except the first one dead aswell, will check the place out in person next time Im down though, I really hope it lasts.

messinkiapina Registered User

How are the prices in there? Looking forward to giving a call in.

chalkitdown1 Registered User

Any more recent impressions of this place? A pity there isn't a list of the machines on the website.

We're thinking of taking a group of 10 there for St. Patrick's Day after the rugby.

BrownFinger Registered User

chalkitdown1 said:
Any more recent impressions of this place? A pity there isn't a list of the machines on the website.

We're thinking of taking a group of 10 there for St. Patrick's Day after the rugby.

Check out their facebook.

It looks great!

sammyjo90 Registered User

The food is quite nice..burgers pizza and fried chicken etc
You'd have to book a table if ye want food cause its quite popular!

They have TMNT..asteroids..donkey kong..street fighter..old school pinball machines.
I've been a few times its good fun

curiosity92 Registered User

Sorry if this belongs in a new thread but does anyone know can you refund the tokens because myself and a few friends were there a few nights ago but the place was jointed so we didn't get to play many games before they closed.

Cheers

Doge Registered User

curiosity92 said:
Sorry if this belongs in a new thread but does anyone know can you refund the tokens because myself and a few friends were there a few nights ago but the place was jointed so we didn't get to play many games before they closed.

Cheers

I doubt it but why not just go back there when it's more quite and use them up?

curiosity92 Registered User

I would but we played most of the games we wanted to and I would rather exchange the 40ish tokens we have left over together for something else

Doge Registered User

curiosity92 said:
I would but we played most of the games we wanted to and I would rather exchange the 40ish tokens we have left over together for something else

You could always ask them by messaging them on their Facebook page I supoose.

Skerries Registered User

offer them up at a discounted price to someone on here?

Jack burton Registered User

Probably takes more effort to ask us here then just ring the place and ask them directly

K.O.Kiki Registered User

It's not like the tokens expire.
Use them again next time you go!

And don't buy so many!

I went there the other week, had time off & didn't fancy a big holiday so just went for a Thursday.
Great food in the restaurant itself (I recommend the deep-fried pickles, deep-fried mac'n'cheese, the chicken & the pulled pork).
Decent cocktails in the arcade.
Will check out the bowling alley if I have enough friends with me next time.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!