Johnny Dogs Registered User
#1,201

rabii said:
Test in Fonor co-clare
5ghz auto 250m to 300 max
2.4 GHz manual channel up to 950m in lahinch
Please see attached file.
Max battery life is 15min and the drone will land
If you use fake gps you could trick the controller that you are based in US or Canada and you could do 2km easy.

Personally I would be worried about that, is there any chance the drone might fly off in the direction of Idaho or somewhere thinking it was returning home ?

Not up to speed with how the fake gps hack works, so I may be talking a load of nonsense though

tedpan Registered User
#1,202

rabii
Test in Fonor co-clare 5ghz auto 250m to 300 max 2.4 GHz manual channel up to 950m in lahinch Please see attached file. Max battery life is 15min and the drone will land If you use fake gps you could trick the controller that you are based in US or Canada and you could do 2km easy.

I have flown 900m with the Air on the beach without losing control, I didn't manually change any settings. I'll have a fly at the weekend to see what kind of distance I can get.

1 person has thanked this post
rabii Registered User
#1,203

Johnny Dogs said:
Personally I would be worried about that, is there any chance the drone might fly off in the direction of Idaho or somewhere thinking it was returning home ?

Not up to speed with how the fake gps hack works, so I may be talking a load of nonsense though

it will not.
return home uses GPS in the drone, so it will record the location from where it launch.
fake GPS is tricking the controller to change the wifi to full power.

jogdish Registered User
#1,204

I did 4.2km on my Air, have a the app to prove it ( using fcc mode)

rabii Registered User
#1,205

jogdish said:
I did 4.2km on my Air, have a the app to prove it ( using fcc mode)

how did you use fcc?
you didn't accept the warning message to change location, is it?

jogdish Registered User
#1,206

rabii said:
how did you use fcc?
you didn't accept the warning message to change location, is it?

I followed a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gySNYwWhtc video but basically enable dev options ( btw this is an android thing ), use fake gps app, leave that running.

Start DJI app, it says you have changed location and let it restart the app and away you go! mind you I did it five times before getting it to work - I kept quitting and starting the app instead of it letting it restart itself.

Every time you start the app afterwards, just tap cancel. PM me if you need any help, or head over the mavic air post

rabii Registered User
#1,207

jogdish said:
I followed a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gySNYwWhtc video but basically enable dev options ( btw this is an android thing ), use fake gps app, leave that running.

Start DJI app, it says you have changed location and let it restart the app and away you go! mind you I did it five times before getting it to work - I kept quitting and starting the app instead of it letting it restart itself.

Every time you start the app afterwards, just tap cancel. PM me if you need any help, or head over the mavic air post

I thought its another way, that's exactly what I have advised follower of this thread.

EuskalHerria Registered User
#1,208

keltoms05 said:
Have 2 batteries and 4 props for sale for the Xiaomi drone. Pm me for details

I’ve sent you a private message.

NUTZZ Registered User
#1,209

A little 'coastline & beaches' edit of a recent trip around the Ring Of Kerry!

Make sure to hit 1080p

4 people have thanked this post
tedpan Registered User
#1,210

NUTZZ

Awesome, love your editing too. Thanks for sharing

NUTZZ Registered User
#1,211

tedpan said:
Awesome, love your editing too. Thanks for sharing

Thanks very much, appreciate it!

spiller9020 Registered User
#1,212

Make sure to hit 1080p

Nice video! Keep them coming

#1,213

Hey guys, anyone looking to get a Xiaomi Mi 4K Drone as i am selling mine due to recently purchasing the DJI Mavic Pro. Hasn't got much use to be honest, in excellent condition, stuck it up on adverts last night, here is the link. Comes with an Extra Battery and Back Pack Carry Case. Thanks  
https://www.adverts.ie/radio-control/xiaomi-mi-4k-drone/16276256

Conchurl Registered User
#1,214

spiller9020 said:
Hey guys, anyone looking to get a Xiaomi Mi 4K Drone as i am selling mine due to recently purchasing the DJI Mavic Pro. Hasn't got much use to be honest, in excellent condition, stuck it up on adverts last night, here is the link. Comes with an Extra Battery and Back Pack Carry Case. Thanks  
https://www.adverts.ie/radio-control/xiaomi-mi-4k-drone/16276256

Is there any wiggle room on the price?

#1,215

PM sent!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!