digitaldr Registered User
#1,021

I've been lurking here for weeks with the intention of buying the Xiaomi but actually just bought a Mavic Air. Even though it's more expensive couldn't pass it up at the current price (black only) on amazon.it - grab it while you can:

1 person has thanked this post
tedpan Registered User
#1,022

digitaldr
I've been lurking here for weeks with the intention of buying the Xiaomi but actually just bought a Mavic Air. Even though it's more expensive couldn't pass it up at the current price (black only) on amazon.it - grab it while you can:

Decent price for the air. Let us know how you get on once it arrives

#1,023

Will do. Added advantage of full manufacturer's warranty and option of dji refresh too.

padair Registered User
#1,024

Some messing about this evening

https://youtu.be/N_QNJuuJcVM

Anyone know some software for video editing?

3 people have thanked this post
Kotek Besar Registered User
#1,025

padair said:

Looking good man!

jogdish Registered User
#1,026

digitaldr said:

I have an Education 10% discount to use on DJI, still no mavic air option up, if that amazon price goes sub 700 again, I would love to take it. Can you let us know your experience, plugs,manauals, issues etc..

#1,027

Will do. Due to arrive 22-25th of May

ibrahimovic Registered User
#1,028

Only used mine once since I got it 6 months ago, was impressed with the quality but kind of regret buying it as theres not many places you can fly it and it brings a lot of attention from people and im an introvert lol. Might bang it on adverts

2 people have thanked this post
padair Registered User
#1,029

ibrahimovic said:
Only used mine once since I got it 6 months ago, was impressed with the quality but kind of regret buying it as theres not many places you can fly it and it brings a lot of attention from people and im an introvert lol. Might bang it on adverts

It's not exactly a spy drone

Shefwedfan Registered User
#1,030

ibrahimovic said:

If selling give me a shout and Imight buy

ridonkulous Registered User
#1,031

ibrahimovic said:

Drop me a PM if you're considering selling.

tedpan Registered User
#1,032

Shefwedfan
If selling give me a shout and Imight buy

ridonkulous
Drop me a PM if you're considering selling.

My mate at work has one for sale. Flown once for 10 minutes. He lives near Dublin airport, so is in a no fly zone and can't fly in his garden.

2 people have thanked this post
Shefwedfan Registered User
#1,033

tedpan said:
My mate at work has one for sale. Flown once for 10 minutes. He lives near Dublin airport, so is in a no fly zone and can't fly in his garden.

100?

Cee-Jay-Cee Registered User
#1,034

padair said:

I was watching that thinking ‘that’s very like Coravaddy’ and it was. I live 3km from there on the Drumkeen side.

What’s the range with it?

padair Registered User
#1,035

Cee-Jay-Cee said:
I was watching that thinking ‘that’s very like Coravaddy’ and it was. I live 3km from there on the Drumkeen side.

What’s the range with it?

I haven't tested the range yet. I have went 500 meters so far but should be able to go mile maybe more

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!