ECookie13 Registered User

Anyone have an issue not receiving the cashback in your bank account? I rang them and they gave me some ARP number to contact your bank with, as they said they processed it weeks ago, but ive not got the refund. I've never had an issue like this before with an apparent refund thats already gone through.

Sarn Registered User

Just got the €75 back. Took two weeks from the end of our stay for it to go back on to my card. Thanks OP for the heads up.

kujaultima Registered User

All previous offers in this thread no longer seem to work/apply during the booking process.
I found this one from flyertalk that still works: www.booking.com/aa40
40 USD off when 200 USD or more; source: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals/1850490-75-off-225-promo-bookings-booking-com-5.html

does anyone know a better one?

Officer Giggles Registered User

I got back from my trip on December 17th, received email about claiming the reward on December 29th, money lodged into my account on January 2nd.

stenan Registered User

Anyone got any new links for CashBack deals?

Pete_Cavan Registered User

Is that €15 the only deal open at the minute? I was looking on here last night but couldn't find a recent thread so thought there were none. I made two bookings on Booking.com and would be delighted to get something back, is there any chance if I drop them an email?

Also, the discounts only seem to apply when you access the site from a particular link, I accessed it from the Supervalu eShop to get the Supervalu points, how does that work? Thanks in advance.

ButtersSuki Registered User

Stayed in the US in November - got my €75 overnight - took longer than expected and I didn't contact them but it all worked out. Thanks to the OP for posting.

1 person has thanked this post
tatranska Registered User

where on the site does discount codes go?

NoeldeBournaix Registered User

Pete_Cavan said:
Is that €15 the only deal open at the minute? I was looking on here last night but couldn't find a recent thread so thought there were none. I made two bookings on Booking.com and would be delighted to get something back, is there any chance if I drop them an email?

Also, the discounts only seem to apply when you access the site from a particular link, I accessed it from the Supervalu eShop to get the Supervalu points, how does that work? Thanks in advance.

tatranska said:
where on the site does discount codes go?

The best one at the moment is the $40 back with $200 spend.

Link in this boards post:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105702946&postcount=147

There is no discount code with this one.

Look out for the banner at the bottom of screen, this has to be there for it to work. Confirmation is via email.

For existing bookings over $200, try log in via the link to see if cashback applies, otherwise you may have to cancel and re book if you think its worth it.

3 people have thanked this post
sector_000 Registered User

Thanks OP! I got 2 x €75 back and 1 x €75 and 1 x £40 for the missus on recent trip to Canaries!!! Every little helps!!

ahbell Registered User

ButtersSuki said:
Stayed in the US in November - got my €75 overnight - took longer than expected and I didn't contact them but it all worked out. Thanks to the OP for posting.

How long did it take?
I stayed somewhere on the 1st Dec, checked out 2nd, and still haven't received my $75. The thought of having to ring them...

holly8 Registered User

NoeldeBournaix said:
The best one at the moment is the $40 back with $200 spend.

Link in this boards post:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105702946&postcount=147

There is no discount code with this one.

Look out for the banner at the bottom of screen, this has to be there for it to work. Confirmation is via email.

For existing bookings over $200, try log in via the link to see if cashback applies, otherwise you may have to cancel and re book if you think its worth it.

this seems to be gone again? any more out there? TIA

mailburner Registered User

You'd imagine now would be a good time to be doing that promo again given how quiet the hotels are going to me for the next month or two.

tatranska Registered User

holly8 said:
this seems to be gone again? any more out there? TIA

Did it last night....twice!

sector_000 Registered User

tatranska said:
Did it last night....twice!

Did what!!??

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!