Ujeli Registered User

To everyone who paid the booking deposit on 24/25 Feb, what dates are your given for completion? I have been reading/hearing all different dates even for the same phase houses.

mannu_cse Registered User

I booked on 24th, was told July/Aug completion date.
Not sure how much variations is possible.. maybe existing owners can tell this.

Ujeli Registered User

I booked in 24th Feb too and I was told June/July. My guess is by the time everything done up and finished, it would be September.

mannu_cse Registered User

Ujeli said:
I booked in 24th Feb too and I was told June/July. My guess is by the time everything done up and finished, it would be September.

Hope they don't slip further :-)

sheriff2 Registered User

We booked on the 24th, I was told September / October. My wife heard July!!

09_09_09 Registered User

We bought in Phase 1 (last August) and initially we were told the houses will be ready in April-May and now the latest update is suggesting the houses will be ready in Jul-Aug due to overhead electricity cable issue so lets see.

MSVforever Registered User

We secured one on the 24th as well. Was told completion date is September.

HeadHunting Registered User

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know when will the next phase be released?

Thanks.

09_09_09 Registered User

HeadHunting said:
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know when will the next phase be released?

Thanks.

As far as I know they have submitted planning documents for the next phase, but they have not been approved yet.

I think the developer is not in any kind of rush anyway because they are slower than snail with everything related to this development.

1 person has thanked this post
HeadHunting Registered User

09_09_09 said:
As far as I know they have submitted planning documents for the next phase, but they have not been approved yet.

I think the developer is not in any kind of rush anyway because they are slower than snail with everything related to this development.

Thanks for your info!. We missed the phase 2, hopefully the price won't raise too much.

09_09_09 Registered User

HeadHunting said:
Thanks for your info!. We missed the phase 2, hopefully the price won't raise too much.

If I remember correctly they used sneaky tactic last time.

Per the brochure/pamphlet, the base price was set at €295k for 3 bed, but they changed it to €297,500 at the last minute.

I reckon the next phase will achieve €310k base price, because both Shckelton and Somerton are going a lot higher than that at the moment.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!