bigwillie Registered User

Booked filght and hotel with e-bookers for 5 nights thurs 12th oct- tuesday 17th oct,

flights with ryanair, dep: Dublin 07.20, arrive Berlin 10.35.
Return Dep: Berlin 11.05-arrive Dublin 12.35.

Hotel: Centro Park Hotel Berlin-Neukolln for 5 nights single room.
Airport bus stops outside hotel, 3 min walk to Metro station,

Stayed in hotel twice before, rooms large, fridge in room , bring a kettle,
2 nice pizza restaurant close by, hotel advertised as 4 star more a 3 star.

Price ?202.00 , for single, ?170 for couple.

booked e bookers .com for 5.5% discount with with Quidco.

6 people have thanked this post
Erik Shin Registered User

Is Berlin worth going to....for me all I can think of is Bayern Munich...and Oktoberfest...

Jrop Registered User

Erik Shin I love Berlin. It's a really great city full of life, culture and fun
The people are amazing they've been through the worst of times and are still funny and smart

11 people have thanked this post
Nyum Nyum Registered User

Berlin is fantastic. Been twice now and would go again. It has everything - fancy new places, historic places, arty stuff, people are really friendly, the U Bahn works brilliantly and is dirt cheap. Love it

6 people have thanked this post

I have to admit, it's not the first place I'd think of for fun, but I might consider it

1 person has thanked this post
Birneybau Registered User

Erik Shin said:
Is Berlin worth going to....for me all I can think of is Bayern Munich...and Oktoberfest...

34 people have thanked this post
RocketRaccoon Registered User

Erik Shin said:

Bayern Munich and Berlin??

Anyway..... I was in Berlin last summer. It is a beautiful city with so much to see and do, public transport is incredible and the people are largely very friendly. I will definitely be going back again. One word of warning though, it was very very very hot when I visited so be prepared for that.

5 people have thanked this post
First Up Registered User

Erik Shin
I have to admit, it's not the first place I'd think of for fun, but I might consider it

You should. One of the greatest places in Europe.

Birneybau said:

Lmao....I actually meant Hertha....but I'm only just home after an 11 hour day, apologies
Totally off my game , but I'll do a little research.... Plenty of areas of interest re communism and the 2nd world war ?

First Up Registered User

Erik Shin
Lmao....I actually meant Hertha....but I'm only just home after an 11 hour day, apologies

And Oktoberfest?

First Up said:
And Oktoberfest?

Exactly, my mind just went to Munich....I have no idea why...I've been to Frankfurt for conferences and trade shows and it just underwhelmed me

First Up Registered User

Erik Shin
I've been to Frankfurt for conferences and trade shows and it just underwhelmed me

No comparison. Berlin has everything.

2 people have thanked this post

I like the look of Berlin, was only looking at flights a few days ago. Thanks OP.

kn Registered User

Erik Shin said:
Exactly, my mind just went to Munich....I have no idea why...I've been to Frankfurt for conferences and trade shows and it just underwhelmed me

Yeah. Not a lot there in fairness.

cocaliquid Registered User

horrible website

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!