What the hell was that !!! sole trader as a 60 mark and a load of other random crap that has never come up

Liordi Registered User

Vat on Tabular was very strange. It was like that on a mock I did before.

Liordi said:
Vat on Tabular was very strange. It was like that on a mock I did before.

skipped tabular because of it at what is return on equity funds is that return on capital employed

Monaghan_98 Registered User

Accounting Is BULL said:
skipped tabular because of it at what is return on equity funds is that return on capital employed

I hope so because that's the calculation I did! My god I've never seen so many curveballs in a paper before...

Liordi Registered User

Accounting Is BULL said:

(Net profit - preference dividend ) / capital employed I think. I didn't do the ratios question because I figured the most marks that I'd lose on tabular was 20 with the vat and I've never gotten above 30/50 in The B and C of ratios

Liordi said:
(Net profit - preference dividend ) / capital employed

how is that right? never seen it before

Liordi Registered User

Accounting Is BULL said:
how is that right? never seen it before

Formula I posted is return on shareholders equity. I've never seen them ask it before so don't know if they're the same thing.

Liordi said:
Formula I posted is return on shareholders equity. I've never seen them ask it before so don't know if they're the same thing.

but when have we ever had to use that

Anybody else get a net loss for the production budget?

no profit im fairly sure

Liordi Registered User

My profit was over 100,000 but I feel like the way I calculated closing stock was wrong.

Accounting Is BULL said:
no profit im fairly sure

i messed it up never mind

Liordi said:
My profit was over 100,000 but I feel like the way I calculated closing stock was wrong.

it shouldve been over 100000 just i messed it up a bit

There was such a wide array of answers for that question from people in my year, some people were coming out with huge net losses and huge profits! Ah well least it's done now

Telo123 Registered User

Would ye agree that the topics were nice but the workings were tough??

2 people have thanked this post
Liordi Registered User

I'm happy that I do Q1 because that random Q4 seemed very out of place.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!