tatranska Registered User

The North Face Jester Backpack from Amazon.co.uk

£32.99 in black.

• Floating padded laptop sleeve protects laptop from bumps and falls
  • Secondary compartment has internal organization with a secure zippered pocket
  • Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing create 360-degrees of reflectivity
  • Features two mesh water bottle pockets
  • Volume: 26 liters

Gets good reviews Free shipping to ROI

9 people have thanked this post
Rashers72 Registered User

Great deal. Also similar ones by Under Armour reduced. Thanks OP

Sasso Registered User

Link to UA bag please ?

Masala Registered User

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-slice-30l-rucksack/

Not taking away from OP excellent post.... I can recommend the above if u looking for a Euro equilivant and free p&p. Not a big name like TNF...

1 person has thanked this post
tech Registered User

47e in kildare outlet

3 people have thanked this post
Berty Registered User

Have this backpack. Has been around the world with me. Never let me down so it has good quality to it. Comfortable bag as well.

Got it for this price or so on eBay. Tends to be around that price. Just saw it in the North Face outlet in the US last week and it was higher price than this BA so good BA.

Patww79 Registered User

Bought the NF one before I seen the cheaper UA one.

Patww79 said:
Bought the NF one before I seen the cheaper UA one.

I'm currently trying to cancel my NF order to get the UA one

Patww79 Registered User

tatranska said:
I'm currently trying to cancel my NF order to get the UA one

Only thing was there was some promotion when I selected an Irish delivery address that knocked the delivery charge to £0 from £7. It was £4.75 delivery to Parcel Motel. There may be a delivery charge on the UA one.

Rashers72 Registered User

Patww79 said:
Only thing was there was some promotion when I selected an Irish delivery address that knocked the delivery charge to £0 from £7. It was £4.75 delivery to Parcel Motel. There may be a delivery charge on the UA one.

Once you change the seller to Amazon no delivery charge. Same price as the other vendor.

Patww79 said:

It was also available from Amazon with free postage....I was too late to cancel the NF one ....so I cancelled the UA bag. Can't be bothered with the hassle of sending a bag back.

m1989 Registered User

The UA bag is €30 in the great outdoors store - https://www.greatoutdoors.ie/shop/under-armour-hustle-backpack-ldwr-m-o-s-400ro

Edit: Also just found for €23.99 on sportsdirect but will need to allow for delivery charge - http://ie.sportsdirect.com/under-armour-armour-hustle-backpack-710545

dulpit Registered User

tatranska said:
It was also available from Amazon with free postage....I was too late to cancel the NF one ....so I cancelled the UA bag. Can't be bothered with the hassle of sending a bag back.

You could always refuse delivery? That way the item is marked return to sender, once Amazon receive they will refund automatically.

Source: used to work for Amazon CS.

Berty Registered User

dulpit said:
You could always refuse delivery? That way the item is marked return to sender, once Amazon receive they will refund automatically.

Source: used to work for Amazon CS.

Nearly quicker to accept delivery and then request a return. They refund you immediately and you have X number of days to return it or they charge you again. If you need a refund on postage charges you just scan and e-mail CS the receipt and they refund the return charges.

Waiting for them to receive back a return from the courier(IF a courier at all) might be longer.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!