mozie81 Registered User

Finally got my dinoking finished and decided to share a few pics, this cab came from olly over in UK and was brought over using a man with van service for a fair price, cab was missing a few bits and very grubby but had no cracks and came up very well after a good scrub. For the artwork I decided to go full side art as I have access to an industrial printer and hadn't seen any of the existing conversions to Jamma with it done. Since the possibility of finding a cute at reasonable price these days is a futile task I decided to go with a similar theme and having a love of progear and art available I decided a capcom cab it would be. After plenty of measuring, paint-shopping and printing heres the end result. Really nice cabs to work on, plenty of room, plenty of information available online from others and very easy keep the internals tidy using much of the existing cabling.

11 people have thanked this post
CiDeRmAn Category Moderator

My god
It's... Beautiful!

Inviere Registered User

Lovely little cab, well done. What size is the screen in them?

mozie81 Registered User

Thanks! 14' nanao, one of the last 15khz CRTs they produced, beautiful image, roomy too.. fit a cps2 and a mvs 1 slot in there no problem

2 people have thanked this post
TechnoFreek Registered User

3 people have thanked this post
eddhorse Registered User

Great job, artwork really makes it

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!