Calahonda52 Registered User

Am taking lots of photos of plant and equipment which form part of an online training resource within the G-drive/G photos environment.
I need to have some reference number on the front on the photos so as I can as the students to say comment on photo number XX

I did use a product called Q image a long time ago...

Thanks as always

GypsyBiker Registered User

When I present photos to a client for proofs I print the file number under the image using Lightroom. I select the images from the Library and then click on the print module and then under Photo Info you can add the file number or custom text.

Thanks, so is this a hard copy proof or an electronic copy, which is what I want.
If its electronic, could you stick the file name for the attached on the front and repost it here please?

Also, if its electronic, can it be batch processed as I would have c 100 pictures per project?

Much obliged

GypsyBiker Registered User

You can save the file electronically as a Jpeg and you can batch process images. I've never processed more than 60, but I don't think there's a limit.

1 person has thanked this post
Cameraman Registered User

I think FastStone Image viewer could do what you want.

Use :

Tools/Batch
Convert Advanced Options button
Text tab

allows you to add text to a batch of images using a Variable

Cameraman said:
I think FastStone Image viewer could do what you want.

Use :

Tools/Batch
Convert Advanced Options button
Text tab

allows you to add text to a batch of images using a Variable

Thanks C-Man
Look like it does
Configurable batch processing to convert/rename large or small collections of images

Will try it later on the Windows pc

Just to add an update here:
Stumbled across an option in Powerpoint[PP] 2009 to import a photo album
[ not just a photo, as in the newer versions] into PP and then you can add text boxes to the picture in PP so the combination of a bulk rename as discussed and this idea gives me lots of options.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!