CiDeRmAn Category Moderator

Here we go said:
Had nes and send was to young and stupid to enjoy the nes think I picked terrible games to get but the snes what a master piece from graphics in donkey Kong and killer instinct that would give 1st gen ps1 games a run for there money may have rose tinted glasses on lol and some of the game play would still be top notch to this day

You might want to drop a bit of punctuation in there!

EIght0Gaming said:
Hey guys/girls. I am new to the Board and I wondered if there were still any NES or SNES (or megadrive for that matter) players still around? I am up in Sligo. Wanted to say hello!

And, of course....

Sono Registered User

Getting married next week and just had NES cufflinks delivered for me and the brother, absolutely loved this console. A top top gaming system!

1 person has thanked this post
EIght0Gaming Registered User

This is so very cool. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Hope to see you all around the way soon enough. Cheers!

2 people have thanked this post

EIght0Gaming said:
This is so very cool. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Hope to see you all around the way soon enough. Cheers!

Well, there's a get together upcoming in my house, all the way down in Co. Dublin, you're more than welcome, just check the Beers thread!

CiDeRmAn said:
Well, there's a get together upcoming in my house, all the way down in Co. Dublin, you're more than welcome, just check the Beers thread!

Awesome! Keep me posted. Cheers!

EIght0Gaming said:
Awesome! Keep me posted. Cheers!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055725361&page=398

smurf492 Registered User

Fan of both but will always show love forthe Megadrive too...

smurf492 said:
Fan of both but will always show love forthe Megadrive too...

Sonic was pretty wild.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!