RayCun Registered User

website

last year

One of the best races around - fast, fairly flat, strong field, great community support, lots of food at the finish

5 people have thanked this post
OOnegative Registered User

Hoping to run this to, been 4-5 years since I towed the line in it which is shocking!!!

2 people have thanked this post
Annie get your Run Registered User

This is a top class race, I'm out again this year but will get up on the bike to support, if you're even half thinking of it, do it

Wottle Registered User

Ran this twice in the past 2009 & 2011, remember it being really hot one of those years but a great day out. Hopefully back this year.

Trampas Registered User

I always wonder what the times be like if the loop was done other way around.

Great race as always

Bluesquare Registered User

I wonder will there be a chipped start this year? A mat at 5k and no chipped start was a bit odd. Fab race by all accounts .

1 person has thanked this post
dominoman Registered User

I registered for this over the weekend, but I never received a confirmation email. I can see today that it has gone through on my credit card so registration was successful, I guess I must have mistyped my email address. As this is my first time doing Dunshaughlin are numbers posted out or are they collected on race day? Also if collected, where are they collected from and up till what time?

RayCun Registered User

dominoman said:
I registered for this over the weekend, but I never received a confirmation email. I can see today that it has gone through on my credit card so registration was successful, I guess I must have mistyped my email address. As this is my first time doing Dunshaughlin are numbers posted out or are they collected on race day? Also if collected, where are they collected from and up till what time?

should be an email from bounce@primo-solutions.co.uk
check your spam folder

Numbers are collected on race day from Dunshaughlin Community Centre, between 5 and 7pm, with the race starting at 7.30

1 person has thanked this post
RayCun Registered User

supposed to get cooler later in the week, a bit of rain Thursday and Friday, some clouds on Saturday...

Lazare Registered User

I've heard the standard is top notch at this, will there be a fair smattering of plodders too so I don't feel out of place?

RayCun Registered User

Lazare said:
I've heard the standard is top notch at this, will there be a fair smattering of plodders too so I don't feel out of place?

There's a good number at the front of the race, last year about 30 people under 35 minutes, but there was also 60 over an hour, 100 more over 50 minutes, out of about 700 in the race

Lazare Registered User

RayCun said:
There's a good number at the front of the race, last year about 30 people under 35 minutes, but there was also 60 over an hour, 100 more over 50 minutes, out of about 700 in the race

Ah good stuff, thanks Ray.

omr1976 Registered User

is it possible to register on the day?

RayCun Registered User

timing mat at the start this year, according to facebook

adrian522 Moderator

5 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!