Omackeral Registered User

Is there anyone out there that you just don't like and you just can't explain it? Someone who you just can't stand but they've never really done anything to make you feel that way.

For example, I have an irrational dislike of Emma Watson. I've never really seen any of her films or interviews but if I look something up and she's in it, I'm subconsciously voting against it. When she showed up in This Is The End I sighed and I'm not quite sure why. Can't explain it. Feel similarly towards Anne Hathaway.

Who's yours?

35 people have thanked this post
padohaodha Registered User

Sandra Bullock,,,,can't bear her,,,,don't know why.

30 people have thanked this post
djemba djemba Registered User

James Corden

319 people have thanked this post
frag420 Registered User

Steven Hawking!!

Edit- thought the op wanted a list of people who couldn't stand!?

244 people have thanked this post
Paddy Cow Registered User

Cheryl Tweedy/Cole/Fernandez-Versini. I always thought she would be more of a Precious Princess than Nation's Sweetheart and would be thornier than that tattoo on her ar$e.

66 people have thanked this post
Solomon Pleasant Registered User

The majority of celebrities are quite unbearable.

30 people have thanked this post

This is a good thread

1 person has thanked this post

Omackeral said:
Is there anyone out there that you just don't like and you just can't explain it? Someone who you just can't stand but they've never really done anything to make you feel that way.

For example, I have an irrational dislike of Emma Watson. I've never really seen any of her films or interviews but if I look something up and she's in it, I'm subconsciously voting against it. When she showed up in This Is The End I sighed and I'm not quite sure why. Can't explain it. Feel similarly towards Anne Hathaway.

Who's yours?

Ha. Those would be my two. To be fair to hathaway I just hate her for Rachel getting married. May not be her fault.

1 person has thanked this post

inexplicably? No

I don't like Eddie Hobbs or that Ginger economist - don't trust them- seem to peddle easy answers...

18 people have thanked this post
Clonmel1000 Registered User

Ray Darcy

174 people have thanked this post

Louis Walsh

56 people have thanked this post
myshirt Registered User

Ruth Coppinger

87 people have thanked this post

Eddie Hobbs

34 people have thanked this post
_Brian Registered User

It must be irrational because everyone else seems to be fauning over them but I can't stand Brendan O Carroll nor Conor Mc Gregor

I find the the Mrs Brown character crass tasteless humor aimed at the lowest possible intelligence.
McGregor is just an obnoxious oaf who's only "skill" is he can beat the head of another human.

167 people have thanked this post
Omackeral Registered User

mikeoneilly said:
This is a good thread

44 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!