mistermatthew Registered User
#1

Anyone got one for sale? Before i pick one up online be handy to get it here.

dahat Registered User
#2

I have one if you are anywhere near South Tipp.
Nearly new and in great nick.

mistermatthew Registered User
#3

Not in south Tipp, but if you can post I'd take it off you?

dahat Registered User
#4

mistermatthew said:
Not in south Tipp, but if you can post I'd take it off you?


With postage costs would it be cheaper for you to buy online? I can post it at your cost alright.

cython Registered User
#5

I may have one available between D15 and city centre, bought a few years ago and used for a couple of spins, but wasn't a fan of it at the time. Black with orange trim/accent from what I recall, and should be in good nick given the minimal usage (once I can find it )

It'd be Sunday evening/Monday before I could do anything about getting it to you, mind, due to travel with work this week, and not being around at the weekend.

dahat Registered User
#6

I'll be in Dublin on May 6th for the day and night, staying in Sandyford if that suits any better.

mistermatthew Registered User
#7

I'm in sligo. So won't be in Dublin. Would be postage only. I can get for 30 euro posted online. If anyone can do for 20 posted i'd be interested. Think would be 4 to post

dahat said:
I'll be in Dublin on May 6th for the day and night, staying in Sandyford if that suits any better.

Weepsie Registered User
#8

I'm heading up to Sligo in two weeks if you trust me to bring another boardsies up from Dublin.

mistermatthew Registered User
#9

Yeah I'd take it if one of others is interested. Otherwise will order one onlune his weekend.

That suit any of you guys?

Weepsie said:
I'm heading up to Sligo in two weeks if you trust me to bring another boardsies up from Dublin.

Weepsie Registered User
#10

If you want to sort something with cython as that'd be easiest. I'm in city centre Mon - Friday but have family in D15 so out there once a week.

I'm in Sligo May 5th-7th i think. I'll have my bike with me hopefully so can meet around the area

mistermatthew Registered User
#11

Hey Cython,

You able to post that, or do you want to meet with weepsie?
I can;t imagine postage be too expensive?

cython said:
I may have one available between D15 and city centre, bought a few years ago and used for a couple of spins, but wasn't a fan of it at the time. Black with orange trim/accent from what I recall, and should be in good nick given the minimal usage (once I can find it )

It'd be Sunday evening/Monday before I could do anything about getting it to you, mind, due to travel with work this week, and not being around at the weekend.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!