mistermatthew Registered User

Anyone got one for sale? Before i pick one up online be handy to get it here.

dahat Registered User

I have one if you are anywhere near South Tipp.
Nearly new and in great nick.

Not in south Tipp, but if you can post I'd take it off you?

dahat Registered User

mistermatthew said:
Not in south Tipp, but if you can post I'd take it off you?

With postage costs would it be cheaper for you to buy online? I can post it at your cost alright.

cython Registered User

I may have one available between D15 and city centre, bought a few years ago and used for a couple of spins, but wasn't a fan of it at the time. Black with orange trim/accent from what I recall, and should be in good nick given the minimal usage (once I can find it )

It'd be Sunday evening/Monday before I could do anything about getting it to you, mind, due to travel with work this week, and not being around at the weekend.

dahat Registered User

I'll be in Dublin on May 6th for the day and night, staying in Sandyford if that suits any better.

I'm in sligo. So won't be in Dublin. Would be postage only. I can get for 30 euro posted online. If anyone can do for 20 posted i'd be interested. Think would be 4 to post

dahat said:
I'll be in Dublin on May 6th for the day and night, staying in Sandyford if that suits any better.

Weepsie Registered User

I'm heading up to Sligo in two weeks if you trust me to bring another boardsies up from Dublin.

Yeah I'd take it if one of others is interested. Otherwise will order one onlune his weekend.

That suit any of you guys?

Weepsie said:
I'm heading up to Sligo in two weeks if you trust me to bring another boardsies up from Dublin.

Weepsie Registered User

If you want to sort something with cython as that'd be easiest. I'm in city centre Mon - Friday but have family in D15 so out there once a week.

I'm in Sligo May 5th-7th i think. I'll have my bike with me hopefully so can meet around the area

Hey Cython,

You able to post that, or do you want to meet with weepsie?
I can;t imagine postage be too expensive?

cython said:
I may have one available between D15 and city centre, bought a few years ago and used for a couple of spins, but wasn't a fan of it at the time. Black with orange trim/accent from what I recall, and should be in good nick given the minimal usage (once I can find it )

It'd be Sunday evening/Monday before I could do anything about getting it to you, mind, due to travel with work this week, and not being around at the weekend.

cython Registered User

Sorry Lads, completely forgot about this thread over the weekend until today. Will take a look for the saddle when I get home this evening, as ultimately it all does depend a bit on my being able to find it!

1 person has thanked this post
cython Registered User

Right, found it eventually after a bit of searching:

Have it in the office (D2 area) with me today, so can meet Weepsie in town if that suits this week, assuming OP is happy with the pictures above? New ones look to be about 25 from Wiggle at the moment, so say €15 for it?

Weepsie Registered User

If OP wants it still, I will be in D2 today for a work meeting myself this morning/noon and I'm still coming down to Sligo on Friday evening. I'll be in strandhill

1 person has thanked this post

Guys. Thanks. I do still want it.
Sorry I was away from internet today. Can this still happen?

It's okay if you can't get it to work. Thanks so much for Ur help.

Weepsie said:
If OP wants it still, I will be in D2 today for a work meeting myself this morning/noon and I'm still coming down to Sligo on Friday evening. I'll be in strandhill

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!