glasso Registered User

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cyclist-pooed-hands-hurled-car-10252757

that's turdally over-the-top as a reaction. filthy animal.

jonon9 Registered User

Let's leave out the cyclist part. What goes through ones mind to **** into your hand in the first place. I say that chap isn't the full deck.

1 person has thanked this post
magicbastarder Moderator

did he have to get off the bike first? that's some bike control.

4 people have thanked this post
Hunterbiker Registered User

This was in Gloucester. Enough said...

robyntmorton Registered User

There is too much that just doesn't add up here, though I am not going to ask for "photos or it didn't happen".

Some people are just animals though.

Though to the commenter on the Mirror who said if they had it happen to him he would get out and give the person a few slaps, do you really want to go there? You know what has (allegedly) just been in the persons hands.

Lumen Registered User

Further evidence that the Brits have devolved into a bunch of poo-flinging monkeys.

5 people have thanked this post
CramCycle A wholly unreasonable man

Jesus, when you thought journalism could not sink lower. A facebook post of an unsubstantiated claim, with no witnesses or proof, other than one persons word.

The only thing I'll say is that thanks to the mirror, at least the fictional cyclist would have something to wipe his arse with.

19 people have thanked this post
seamus Dental Plan!

If a man steps off a bike to fling poo, is he still a cyclist?

10 people have thanked this post
mr spuckler Registered User

can't fault the cyclist, he either reacted so quickly to an unfolding situation that he had time to unleash a lightning fast dump into his hand as he cycled or he had the foresight to plan ahead and bring it from home with him, expecting to deal with impatient motorists that day.

check_six Registered User

mr spuckler said:
can't fault the cyclist, he either reacted so quickly to an unfolding situation that he had time to unleash a lightning fast dump into his hand as he cycled or he had the foresight to plan ahead and bring it from home with him, expecting to deal with impatient motorists that day.

A well prepared cyclist will always remember to top up his poo-niers before leaving home.

fat bloke Registered User

Well, near misses can be bowel loosening.

Wishbone Ash Registered User

We can't say he didn't give a shit!

Etc Registered User

I for one am poo pooing this story...

magicbastarder Moderator

did he leave any skid marks?

2 people have thanked this post
Philush Registered User

Thats hilarious, credit to him if he could do it while still cycling,

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!