dcp Registered User

I'm selling my entry for the Gran Fondo Giro d'Italia Northern Ireland 2017

Date: Sunday, June 4
Mourne Route 175km

Includes a Castelli jersey (men's large), which is no longer available if you book directly.

More details at www.granfondogiroditaliani.com

Cost was STG65, so asking EUR75

dcp Registered User

Registration for this event closed on April 30, so if you're interested, the second-hand market is the only way to go.

Note also that the original start/finish venue has been moved to Stormont from the Titanic quarter.

dcp Registered User

Bumping this as the registration date is now closed.

Anyone interested?

fat bloke Registered User

Can you stick a pin in it for me for an hour or so? A mate of mine was offering me a lift up and down to this a few weeks back but I'd have to check with him before I buy..?

dcp Registered User

fat bloke said:
Can you stick a pin in it for me for an hour or so? A mate of mine was offering me a lift up and down to this a few weeks back but I'd have to check with him before I buy..?

No problem. I don't think it's going anywhere fast.

fat bloke Registered User

dcp said:
No problem. I don't think it's going anywhere fast.

Right. Sorry, but yer man is 50/50 on whether he can go or not, so that's no good to me or you!

Sure if he makes a decision I'll get back to you. But in the meantime sell away obviously. First come first served and all that.

dcp Registered User

fat bloke said:
Right. Sorry, but yer man is 50/50 on whether he can go or not, so that's no good to me or you!

Sure if he makes a decision I'll get back to you. But in the meantime sell away obviously. First come first served and all that.

That's grand. Thanks for getting back.

fondriest Registered User

Still available?

dcp Registered User

fondriest said:
Still available?

Yes, still available.

fondriest Registered User

dcp said:
Yes, still available.

I'll take it off you so . PM sent

dcp Registered User

This has now gone. It ended up not being a sale: just a transfer of registration, with the other person paying the fee and me getting a refund.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!