TheBlaaMan Registered User

Dolan Preffisio 56cm frame. Red / White with black fork

Approx 18months old, excellent condition, €250

To include frame, fork, headset, seatpost, Fizik Arione saddle. (not the saddle in the pic)

Here it is built up, I'll add some more pics when I've stripped it down

Geometry

FWIW, I'm 186cm and ride it with a 110mm stem but it will be fine for riders from about 172cm upwards to my height

jayjbe Registered User

Hi, interested in this but asking price is a bit hot for me (they're €265 new delivered).

Offer €150 w/o saddle subject to inspection but understand if that does not interest you.

I'm based in Waterford.

1 person has thanked this post

jayjbe said:
Hi, interested in this but asking price is a bit hot for me (they're €265 new delivered).

Offer €150 w/o saddle subject to inspection but understand if that does not interest you.

I'm based in Waterford.

Thanksgiving for the offer. There's a deal to be made........but not at that level. I'd rather sell with saddle and pos and I'll leave it here for a few days yet.

FWIW, I priced it at 2/3 of new price, excluding delivery, plus the cos of seatpost and saddle, so work back from there if interested in making an offer

jayjbe Registered User

No probs. No interest in the Arione. Could go more if Aliante is included instead.

jayjbe said:
No probs. No interest in the Arione. Could go more if Aliante is included instead.

@JB

Sorry, I no longer have that Aliante.

Taking this elsewhere, mods please close

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!