Rennaws Registered User

vickers209 said:
i think this also think its 1 blade and 1 head
ive been keeping an eye on blades since easter as on last pack of last years but notting exciting as of yet

Yeah seems you are all correct unfortunately..

Just cancelled it on the phone there..

Ah well, I still have about 2 left from the last lot..

Tilikum17 Registered User

Swanner said:
Yeah seems you are all correct unfortunately..

Just cancelled it on the phone there..

Ah well, I still have about 2 left from the last lot..

What number did you use? I’ve tried both numbers listed on the site & neither are working.

blowin3 Registered User

Guys really sorry about that. When I looked at it last night I thought it was blades sorry again.

I just canceled using this number Ireland 189 094 9899

2 people have thanked this post
Rennaws Registered User

Tilikum17 said:
What number did you use? I’ve tried both numbers listed on the site & neither are working.

I used the RoI number on the order confirmation..

189 094 9899

blowin3 said:
Guys really sorry about that. When I looked at it last night I thought it was blades sorry again.

No worries. I made the same mistake. Easy done..

1 person has thanked this post
Roberto_gas Registered User

Swanner
That's another years supply just ordered..

Ahh....hope u did not order 5 razors with one blade...thats whats on offer.

Rennaws Registered User

Roberto_gas said:
Ahh....hope u did not order 5 razors with one blade...thats whats on offer.

I did

Spoke to a sound lady in Liverpool who cancelled the order straight away so no harm done..

1 person has thanked this post
ActingDanClark Registered User

n!ghtmancometh said:
Aldi has a carbon copy of the fusion. 5 blade and pivot head. It's 4.99 for 4 refills too. I shave daily for work and find them great. Worth a go instead of paying these extortionate prices.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/5-blade-razor-shaving-system/p/077996167367200

Am I investing in a totally new system or do the blades fit the fusion handle,?

UsedToWait Registered User

Coincidentally, I was just looking on superdrug last night to see if there were any deals on the fusion blades - stocks low after the last buy.

Will try the Aldi ones mentioned above, but would appreciate if anyone who spots any deals on the Fusions could update this thread..

n!ghtmancometh Registered User

ActingDanClark said:
Am I investing in a totally new system or do the blades fit the fusion handle,?

I doubt Gillette would allow the aldi blades fit the fusion. Just posted as an alternative.

colcatscar Registered User

Boots have Fusion blades on special offer at the moment. 3 packs of Fusion5 blades for €30. One pack is €15.49.
Some Mach3 blades also on offer.

Aristotle Registered User

colcatscar said:
Boots have Fusion blades on special offer at the moment. 3 packs of Fusion5 blades for €30. One pack is €15.49.
Some Mach3 blades also on offer.

Is it not 4 packs for €30?

tayto lover Registered User

I find that the Lidl blade, the Shark, is as good as the Fusion and lasts longer.
It is a bit harder to get shaved properly under the nose but otherwise it's a very good blade and only a fiver a pack.

dodzy Registered User

tayto lover said:
I find that the Lidl blade, the Shark, is as good as the Fusion and lasts longer.
It is a bit harder to get shaved properly under the nose but otherwise it's a very good blade and only a fiver a pack.
Not a bloody hope.

AndrewJRenko Registered User

Aristotle said:

That's a very good price. I was pleased with myself for spotting that the razor + 8 blades was €24 in Tesco, much cheaper unit price than the 4 blades alone for €16. I wonder if Tesco will take mine back if I can find the Boots ones?

UsedToWait Registered User

AndrewJRenko said:
That's a very good price. I was pleased with myself for spotting that the razor + 8 blades was €24 in Tesco, much cheaper unit price than the 4 blades alone for €16. I wonder if Tesco will take mine back if I can find the Boots ones?

Putting 4 packs in the basket on Boots comes to €45.49, despite the 4 for 30 offer being shown..

Edit - it's actually 3 packs for 30 - the offer shown is wrong..

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!