Diggabot Registered User

Sidi Genius 5-Fit in white for sale. Size 43 but a small fit, wouldn't suit a wide foot hence my need to change. Some very slight wear & tear but otherwise near perfect. Cleats not included.

€90

Description
Sidi Genius 5 Fit Millenium Sole Road Shoes
With the most detailed and advanced fit adjustment mechanisms available on a cycling shoe, the Sidi Genius 5-Fit Carbon Road Shoe delivers consistently amazing fit, adjustable on the go for full comfort throughout any challenge.
Features:
Soft instep 2
Caliper buckle
Height security velcro
Sidi heel cup
Replaceable heel pad

Kodos Registered User

Does the strap still creak? ;o) I need a sonic distraction from my bike’s new click noise!

I’ll offer 50, and I’m in Dublin, so can meet and pay cash.

Kodos Registered User

Would you take 60 for the shoes? I think that a new pair of shoes might solve my bike’s new click noise, so it is either that, or I need a new bike!

Diggabot Registered User

Kodos said:
Would you take 60 for the shoes? I think that a new pair of shoes might solve my bike’s new click noise, so it is either that, or I need a new bike!

€70 and they're yours.....

Kodos Registered User

OK, I’ll pay 70 if they fit me, if they are in good condition, and if you confirm that you didn’t follow the advice to marinate them in olive oil!

Diggabot Registered User

Kodos said:
OK, I’ll pay 70 if they fit me, if they are in good condition, and if you confirm that you didn’t follow the advice to marinate them in olive oil!

Lol no oil of any description. They're in excellent condition.

Kodos Registered User

OK, I'll send a PM!

Diggabot Registered User

Sold!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!