BrownFinger Registered User

Have you seen this new place opening in town.
I for one wish nick and the guys the best of luck.
Also I've backed their kickstarter.
I sold them my roadshow last year.

Tokendublin.ie

12 people have thanked this post
DinoRex Registered User

Yep. Looks good. Way bigger than I was expecting. I've backed as well.

No Dinorex cab on the list though!

5 people have thanked this post
MisterKipling Registered User

I also backed the kickstarter and love what these guys are bringing to Dublin which is long overdue...

1 person has thanked this post

Might try and get this year's pinball finals held here.
Nick was keen on the idea last time we spoke.

4 people have thanked this post
Optimus Prime Roll Out...

Looks great, some great games on there, they bought my old MK2 and the Tetris cab i made. some line up of games and pins!

BGOllie Moderator

would great to have a proper arcade in Ireland... might even get me back visiting dublin (banjo girl fiona will be delighted)

2 people have thanked this post

I guess there is no chance now that the boards.ie A&R beers night would be welcomed now.
What a shame

Los Lobos Registered User

itchy trigger fingers all up in here!

BGOllie Moderator

nice list of games too

Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Tekken Tag Tournament, Street Fighter 2, Mortal Kombat 2, Ghouls n Ghosts, Sunset Riders, NBA Hangtime (NBA Jam 2), Tetris, The Simpsons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles , X-Men 4 player, Marvel Vs. Capcom, Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Spiderman 4 player, WWF Royal Rumble, Superman, Mario Kart GP, Point Blank, Time Crisis 2, Final Fight, Double Dragon, Crazy Taxi, Addams Family, Medieval Madness, Theatre of Magic, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Funhouse, Road Show, The Simpsons,Family Guy, Twilight Zone, Baywatch, Star Trek: The Next Generation

although no galaga or outrun these are miiine!

DinoRex Registered User

That's the Spider-man game with the cool sprite scaling, isn't it? Love that one. Never seen a 4-player cab.

Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy Registered User

BrownFinger said:
I guess there is no chance now that the boards.ie A&R beers night would be welcomed now.
What a shame

I hope you're joking, I'd also hope they're not that childish if you're not. Great support for them here so far and on Facebook too.

BGOllie said:
nice list of games too

Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Tekken Tag Tournament, Street Fighter 2, Mortal Kombat 2, Ghouls n Ghosts, Sunset Riders, NBA Hangtime (NBA Jam 2), Tetris, The Simpsons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles , X-Men 4 player, Marvel Vs. Capcom, Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Spiderman 4 player, WWF Royal Rumble, Superman, Mario Kart GP, Point Blank, Time Crisis 2, Final Fight, Double Dragon, Crazy Taxi, Addams Family, Medieval Madness, Theatre of Magic, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Funhouse, Road Show, The Simpsons,Family Guy, Twilight Zone, Baywatch, Star Trek: The Next Generation

although no galaga or outrun these are miiine!

I think a Time Crisis 1 would go well next to Time Crisis 2.. ahem..

BGOllie Moderator

I just copied an pasted but yeah.

... someone's got a touch of retro ocd

Im just trying to sell mine haha

BGOllie Moderator

ooh I get what you meant now . thought I'd missed TC1 in the list

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!