Outlaw Pete Registered User

Backed this fecker earlier today....

https://twitter.com/AtTheRaces/status/843861902019108864

If that wasn't bad enough luck... Paddy Power are paying out on him as a winner.... but I backed it in Boyles

"When it comes to luck, you make your own" is one of my favourite lines from a Springsteen song but I'm not in the mood for being philosophical or rational right now. I'm angry and drink's been taken.

So appease me with your tales of unluckiness if you wouldn't mind, good folk of After Hours.

Your Face Registered User

Opening this thread.

Ah no, you're great.

1 person has thanked this post
mikeoneilly Registered User

Nothing I'm poxed with good luck

LexieOnRale Registered User

Being born.

If it was raining soup I'd only have a fork

Ubbquittious Registered User

First day ever going to work. Train cancelled, missed the bus, coolant leaking out of the car

DontThankMe Registered User

I was unlucky enough to read this thread

eamonnq Registered User

Sure weren't you lucky enough to have a few bob to put on a horse!!

Ubbquittious said:
First day ever going to work. Train cancelled, missed the bus, coolant leaking out of the car

6 people have thanked this post
PARlance Registered User

You'll struggle to find anyone unluckier than you OP.

Dwarf.Shortage Registered User

Outlaw Pete said:
Backed this fecker earlier today....

https://twitter.com/AtTheRaces/status/843861902019108864

If that wasn't bad enough luck... Paddy Power are paying out on him as a winner.... but I backed it in Boyles

"When it comes to luck, you make your own" is one of my favourite lines from a Springsteen song but I'm not in the mood for being philosophical or rational right now. I'm angry and drink's been taken.

So appease me with your tales of unluckiness if you wouldn't mind, good folk of After Hours.

"Aftertiming filth"

- Gamebred

That's what Nostradamus used to call people too.

Teddington Cuddlesworth Registered User

Went to the toilet earlier only to discover, after sitting there for 10-15 minutes, that there was no jacks roll.

Jack the Stripper Registered User

Teddington Cuddlesworth said:
Went to the toilet earlier only to discover, after sitting there for 10-15 minutes, that there was no jacks roll.

That is an awful long time to be taking. Are you semi constipated?

Teddington Cuddlesworth Registered User

Jack the Stripper said:
That is an awful long time to be taking. Are you semi constipated?

No, it's me time.
If people know I'm in there they leave me alone while I'm in there, and I announce it to everyone when I'm going in.

Four Phucs Ache Registered User

Not me but around 2005 I was waiting at the bus stop outside college green along with 20 or so others.

Bus pulls up but not mine.A few get on and get off.
Just as the doors are closing a fella runs up behind the bus trying to catch it before it pulls away.Somehow he slips and falls and headbutts the back if it.
As about 15 of us are standing watching what just happened and help him, he gets up and dusts himself off and goes mental because he smashed his phone which he had been holding.We ask is he ok. He doesn't answer.

The bus starts to pull away.
He starts to scream and curse and starts running after the bus screaming "my wallet"

Somehow his fookin wallet got jammed between the light fitting and the bumper when he fell which was also in his hand.

The bus is halfway up Dame St and he walks back and asks can he use somebody's phone to ring the bus depot urgently.

He had just picked up boarding tickets from budget travel for his wife's sisters hen party to London flying the next day.Poor chap was crying.

If this was you I was the lad that helped you up!

9 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!