elchupanebrey Registered User
#1

Garmin Edge 810. Factory refurb never used since refurb. c/w 1 std mount + cable. €160

2 out front mounts for Garmin €20 each brand new (sold)

GSC10 spd cadence sensor never used. €30

SRAM 8 spd chain PC850. €10 brand new

Shimano Claris 8 spd double front derailleur. FD 2400 B (L) suit larger seatpost. Never used boxed €20

2 prs Keo grip cleats grey. Unused. €25 for both pairs. (Sold)

Pedal pod for Garmin Vector 2. Brand new but unboxed. Dispatched in error by supplier and packaging threw away before i realised it would not work with my pedals. Has been fitted but never used. No battery. €55

Also 2 pairs of fairly worn look keo easy pedals free if anyone wants them.

Old 8 spd set up free just to get rid. Be pricey to post but can be collected in Westport. Or at markiewicz cup sligo tomorrow. And probably 7 springs gp on sunday. Can arrange delivery on anything else.

PayPal is sound or cash if meeting in person

Thanks for looking.

Wishbone Ash Registered User
#2

elchupanebrey said:


2 out front mounts for Garmin €20 each brand new

2 prs Keo grip cleats grey. Unused. €25 for both pairs.....
Offer €50 in total for 2 out front mounts and 2 pairs of cleats.

elchupanebrey Registered User
#3

Wishbone Ash said:
Offer €50 in total for 2 out front mounts and 2 pairs of cleats.


Go €55 and i will post. One set of cleats has no screw/plates but are unused!!

Wishbone Ash Registered User
#4

elchupanebrey said:
Go €55 and i will post. One set of cleats has no screw/plates but are unused!!
OK fair enough €55 inc. postage.

(I'm just heading out the door now so I'll sort it later if that's ok with you).

elchupanebrey Registered User
#5

Wishbone Ash said:
OK fair enough €55 inc. postage.

(I'm just heading out the door now so I'll sort it later if that's ok with you).


Cool u can send me a PM. Will be Wednesday before i can post due to work.

Thanks

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!