racingbike Registered User

can i pay u with paypal,and wat must i pay u with courier expences selling price thanks please go easy on me i cant wait for 4v weeks as i have long cycle 1st april thanks

i wont be able to wait as doing cycle 1st of april and need good wheels wat is best price you will do with courier expences and all,and do u accept paypal

thanks joe

sann Registered User

racingbike said:
i wont be able to wait as doing cycle 1st of april and need good wheels wat is best price you will do with courier expences and all,and do u accept paypal

thanks joe

As I said above 260 is rock bottom collected so its 275 posted.. You can buy brand new from tweek cycles for 373 and to be honest I would be happier to deal in person.

ok have u a paypal account or how can i tranfer money to you i will chat in evening as i have no laptop at work
yours hopefully joe

1 person has thanked this post
sann Registered User

Hi Joe. Yes. I have a PayPal account. You can direct message me this evening for details and I will also send you on a few pics of the wheels. Just to confirm so. It will be the wheelset with skewers with 2 tubes and 1 Michelin pro 4 tyre. The rear is not worth sending as it has a bulge in it. No cassette included. I will send the spacer in case you want to run a 10 spd cassette.

hi sann if u want send me picture to confirm i will pay u with paypal please do the best price for me thanks ,if you dont reply now it will be 10 o clock tonight as i have spinning class thanks

sann Registered User
sann Registered User

Also. Just to clarify its a Shimano hub

thats fine for my bike is 270 ok for you thanks

sann Registered User

It's 275

sann Registered User

These are now sold to last poster. Pleasure to deal with.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!