sann Registered User

3 months old. About 700k on them. Shimano freehub. Excellent condition. Michelin pro 4 tyre on the front and back but the back is nearly gone.
275 euro. Killarney area

thekerrycyclist Registered User

Any Pics? Just curious why you are selling them after only 700K?

sann Registered User

Can put up pics if you are interested. A friend selling me a set of elites so the zondas are surplus

jamesd Registered User

Please put up pic's.

sann Registered User

No bother. At work till 6 so I will put them up then

2 people have thanked this post
sann Registered User

Will post more later. Just one I had in the phone.

Attachments
20170314_143418.jpg
racingbike Registered User

hi do u be ever up in galway i would be very interested

sann Registered User

racingbike said:
hi do u be ever up in galway i would be very interested

Hi. Not really. Have a stag up there end of April alright but hoping to have them sold by then. Sorry.

sann Registered User

Sorry folks but I won't get pictures up until tomorrow and to save time with offers and so on I will accept 260 for them but that will be it. If there is no interest here before the weekend I will advertise elsewhere.

i would give you 260 if you courier them to me ,i have an 11 speed by 2 gears will they be ok for me

sann Registered User

racingbike said:
i would give you 260 if you courier them to me ,i have an 11 speed by 2 gears will they be ok for me

Yes. They are 11 speed compatible. I would never be happy to buy a wheelset without inspecting them first so I would not be happy with anyone buying before inspecting either.
Which realistically means collection only or I would be willing to drive a certain distance to meet.

ok i am from galway where would u meet me

sann Registered User

racingbike said:
ok i am from galway where would u meet me

Really sorry but that's just too far for me. I would not be willing to drive anything further than abbeyfeale and to be fair you would be as well off buying new than driving down that far.

1 person has thanked this post

i am very interested in wheels i will giv you 260 if u courier them to me ,i will take your word about wheels u seem a geunine guy thanks joe

sann Registered User

racingbike said:
i am very interested in wheels i will giv you 260 if u courier them to me ,i will take your word about wheels u seem a geunine guy thanks joe

Wheels are perfect. It is going to be around 15 euro to get them sent up. I will be up there in about 4 weeks time so I will remove them from here and hold them for the few weeks of you want. Alternatively you can pay the cost of courier and I will send them now.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!