Postit Registered User

Bought this Elite Turbo Muin Smart B+ Turbo Trainer (direct drive) in December 2016. Haven't used it much since then and it's getting in the way (limited storage space).

It will connect to a tablet or smart-phone so you can see your data, or you can use training apps such as Sufferfest etc. It will also connect with Garmin Edge devices.

Comes with 10 speed 105 cassette, Tacx Sweat Cover, iPad holder (handlebar mount) and Tacx Training Mat.

Spent over €550 (verifiable by receipt)

€350 gets the lot

Weepsie Registered User

Where are you based?

Postit Registered User

Weepsie said:
Where are you based?

Hi. North Dublin.

1 person has thanked this post
MojoMaker Registered User

How old is it btw? Nice unit and am strongly considering. Is there warranty left on it and any outstanding subscriptions to any software with it?

Postit Registered User

MojoMaker said:
How old is it btw? Nice unit and am strongly considering. Is there warranty left on it and any outstanding subscriptions to any software with it?

Hi there.

It's three months old.

Bike Discount give a two year warranty: https://www.bike-discount.de/en/info/terms-and-conditions-24 I have the receipt should you need it. I also have the owners manuals.

It came with 12 months free access to Elite's My E-Training app, but I'm not sure if this is transferable. You could probably use my login though and get the remaining 9 months access.

Let me know if you have any more questions?

Weepsie Registered User

Would you take 300?

Postit Registered User

Weepsie said:
Would you take 300?

Sure. PM sent!

Next in line if it doesn't work out pls. Also north Dublin based.

Weepsie Registered User

MojoMaker said:
Next in line if it doesn't work out pls. Also north Dublin based.

If my OH threatens to kill me I'll contact you.

Just checking....does that mean it has been sold?

Weepsie Registered User

MojoMaker said:
Just checking....does that mean it has been sold?

Yup, i got it last night. Cheers to OP. Miserable weather forecast means it'll get a try this weekend

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!