Meteorite58 Moderator

Mod Note
This thread is for posting/discussing/analysing FI CHARTS ONLY i.e. Charts in the unreliable time frame, generally +T120 onwards

If your post does not specifically relate to an FI chart then it doesn't belong here - Off topic posts will be moved

Thanks

12 people have thanked this post
17-pdr Registered User

Wrap up for Paddy's Day if you're venturing out to a parade!

5 people have thanked this post
teddybones Registered User

Good Lord the end of latest gfs run looks terrifying. I know is at end of run and will likely disappear but I have a wedding in West Wicklow in the mountains. Eek. Murphy's law and all that

Comhra Registered User

teddybones said:
Good Lord the end of latest gfs run looks terrifying. I know is at end of run and will likely disappear but I have a wedding in West Wicklow in the mountains. Eek. Murphy's law and all that

March......in like a lion, out like a lamb tiger.

pedigree 6 Registered User

An early summer for the NW.

This could be the year of "The Irish Drought".

6 people have thanked this post
Meteorite58 Moderator

Indications still there for settled Hp weather and drier from next weekend . With the extra hour of daylight looks like a good week to get stuck into the garden. Doesn't look overly warm at this stage to me though.

8 people have thanked this post
Meteorite58 Moderator

High pressure showing up for the best part of next week after Monday it seems with settled dry weather, looks like temps in the low to mid teens and some frosty nights. GFS , GEM and ECM showing High Pressure over us from about Tues to Sat getting up to 1040 hPa. and looks fairly steady at around 1030 to 1035 hPa.

8 people have thanked this post
nacho libre Registered User

A cool Easter, perhaps?

2 people have thanked this post

I know we're always looking for the next big thing but this stood out.
21 degrees in London.

nacho libre Registered User

We've already had it.

Meteorite58 Moderator

Models still showing HP for a good part of next week

After that High pressure leaves us the GEM is showing a flabby Low Pressure pumping up warm air from North Africa.

Captain Snow Registered User

OMG Chart Eye Candy

Over the past week hints at a Cold Easter. Wait and see time.

Meteorite58 Moderator

This would be an interesting cold snap if it came off. Snow on the hills of Donegal perhaps Would make for some interesting wintry showers of hail and thunder with huge convection perhaps powered by the strengthening sun and unstable layers above , definitely FI though .

Meteorite58 Moderator

Easter weekend looking cold at this stage, wind from a northely flow I would think. Frosty nights

3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!