da gamer Registered User

Following on from the Wii u thread this is a new one specifically for the Switch.

Mod edit: There have been a spate of personal attacks recently, and it will not be tolerated. Next person to do so will be getting a ban, without any further warnings.

/\/ollog Registered User

Congrats. How'd you get it early?

da gamer Registered User

/\/ollog said:
Congrats. How'd you get it early?

Parcel Motel. Just setting up the thread so when it is realised everyone can give their opinions on it here.

Banjo Registered User

But the title is a lie. You don't have one. And you have to live with the guilt for 5 days. By Wednesday morning you could be Gollum. For your own sake, remove the capitalization on the S and we can talk about toggling lights or beating unruly urchins till the big day.

da gamer Registered User

Banjo said:
But the title is a lie. You don't have one. And you have to live with the guilt for 5 days. By Wednesday morning you could be Gollum. For your own sake, remove the capitalization on the S and we can talk about toggling lights or beating unruly urchins till the big day.

Well the I have a Wii u general discussion thread was created before the creator of the thread had one so I don't see why this should be any different.

Banjo Registered User

If you do everything the same as with the WiiU, you're jinxing Nintendo to follow suit. When the Switch sells badly and is dogged by persistent complaints of consumer confusion, poor marketing and a lack of 3rd party support, its on you...

So, you reckon the snipperclips joycon bundle is a ruse to stop us buying extras at launch, which gives Ninty 7 days to figure out and fix the signal issues?

/\/ollog Registered User

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82008502

This was my first input in that thread. I forget how I got it.

1 person has thanked this post
sligeach Registered User

da gamer said:
Following on from the Wii u thread this is a new one specifically for the Switch. You can keep the Wii u thread open if you want Mod cheers.

Thanks for your permission. And I agree, it is a bit early for this thread, like just short of a week.

CiDeRmAn Category Moderator

Thread open too early as it's not yet owned by anyone.
The WiiU thread was opened as it was, due to GS breaking street date.

wtlltw Registered User

You can pick one up in Peru!

/\/ollog Registered User

wtlltw said:
You can pick one up in Peru!

I saw someone complain about it on Reddit. Ha!

Star Lord Registered User

You're all liars! None of you have one yet!
I'll lock this thread up for now, time enough to people actually have their switches! Let the other threads continue till then.

4 people have thanked this post
Mr E Administrator

Some people in the other thread are already playing with their new consoles, so it's time to split off the discussion.

Come on people, we want details!

22.5 hours for me to go...

3 people have thanked this post
That_Guy Registered User

Andrew76 Moderator

And don't forget the pics!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!