JCX BXC Registered User

Buffalobill29 said:
Snowing here right now and apparantly goung to last for hours.

What do you mean apperently going to last for hours?

Buffalobill29 Registered User

JCX BXC said:
What do you mean apperently going to last for hours?

Its will be snowing for 3 hours then break and then snowing again for another 4-5 hours.

Pat Dunne Registered User

Buffalobill29 said:
Snowing here right now and apparantly goung to last for hours.

Where is here?

MJohnston Registered User

sryanbruen said:
From this weekend coming (25th/26th) to the 29th, it is looking absolutely wonderful with a stubborn high pressure of 1035mb set to build right over the country bringing warm days and cold nights along with plenty of sunshine.

Also, today has been a beautiful day with plenty of blue skies here though the wind made it feel cold.

Any idea what the wind speeds might be like around that time? The cyclist in me is fed up of lovely sunny days with heavy breezes!

sryanbruen Registered User

MJohnston said:
Any idea what the wind speeds might be like around that time? The cyclist in me is fed up of lovely sunny days with heavy breezes!

Don't know exact numbers but they are very light. I put very there in bold as emphasis. The winds will be very light that the nights will be very cold but the days will be warm.

According to long range models today, a prolonged anticyclonic spell looks to be taking place from the weekend onwards well into April.... Winter 2016/17 all over again .

onmebike Registered User

MJohnston said:

Usually when we have a big blob of high pressure sitting on top of us, it is perfect for cycling. The clocks go forward this weekend which means early morning commutes will be back in the dark for a little bit, so frost might be a problem in the mornings.

BTW, this is generalising my knowledge of high pressure and not necessarily based on the upcoming forecasts.

Harry Palmr Registered User

RTE V BBC forecasts for the south east seem quite different again.

Clonmel1000 Registered User

In southern Tenerife 23 degrees and sunny today absolutely glorious can't tell you how nice it is.

4 people have thanked this post
JCX BXC Registered User

Up to 20c in Ireland over the next week according to MT!

M.E. talking about 11-14 range. Anyway to be away from that muck for the last week has been great and hopefully next week at home will be good.

31st March / 1st April is looking quite wet.

sryanbruen said:
31st March / 1st April is looking quite wet.

Just in time for the weekend

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!