nacho libre Registered User

I have a feeling we are going to pay for all the blocked weather pattern we have had this winter over the next few months. I just can't wait for the pointless late March snow showers. Maybe we will get a bad spring, and then a good summer will follow.

6 people have thanked this post
pad199207 Registered User

nacho libre said:
I have a feeling we are going to pay for all the blocked weather pattern we have had this winter over the next few months. I just can't wait for the pointless late March snow showers. Maybe we will get a bad spring, and then a good summer will follow.

Well the last bad spring we got was 2013. That summer was flipping fantastic

Reckless Abandonment Registered User

Have to say I have the same feeling. It has been extremely calm and dry winter. On the east coast anyway.

Clonmel1000 Registered User

This weekend not looking good.

Supercell Happy :)

Agree, fax charts look horrible, nature is going to balance out the relatively calm and dry winter.

Gonzo Registered User

I've a feeling the next few months is gonna have a very active atlantic with lots of rain and misery after a relatively dry 6 months, the big change started over 2 weeks ago and it's rained almost every day since.

I would like at least 1 of the summer months to be dry and settled with above average temperatures and a few hot spells, but that is very much wishful thinking in a country such as ours.

2 people have thanked this post
Clonmel1000 Registered User

Gonzo said:
I've a feeling the next few months is gonna have a very active atlantic with lots of rain and misery after a relatively dry 6 months, the big change started over 2 weeks ago and it's rained almost every day since.

I would like at least 1 of the summer months to be dry and settled with above average temperatures and a few hot spells, but that is very much wishful thinking in a country such as ours.

I'd like all 3 summer months to be dry and settled with above average temps and a few hot spells.

sryanbruen Registered User

Our brains say an active Atlantic ahead for the next few months but the models (I'm just saying this, I'm not believing them ) go for a very warm March (possibly up to the standard warmth of March 2012 in terms of temperature anomalies , mad how the models are going this extreme) whilst there is a split on precipitation. Some go for a pretty wet March whilst others go for a very dry and blocked March (BUT WARM). A very early burst of Summer they even show .

Birdnuts Registered User

We need a good summer as the curse of years ending in "8" means next summer is already looking grim

Birdnuts said:
We need a good summer as the curse of years ending in "8" means next summer is already looking grim

Years ending in "7" also don't have good summers .

highdef Registered User

sryanbruen said:

Awwww, you have ruined my summer plans already

highdef said:
sryanbruen said:

Awwww, you have ruined my summer plans already

No signs for a bad Summer yet anyway, a bit of optimism there though it's far too early to say

Hooter23 Registered User

And some people think this is a joke

screamer Registered User

April is always better than the summer, so a crazy March is not out of the question.
TBH, the weather is mostly just MEH MEH MEH with small variations of wetter/ colder/ sunnier (rarely)/ warmer. To the point where I've stopped watching the weather forecasts, and I just look out the window now most days for more meh weather. (I don't know how they made a whole industry out of forecasting), anyhoo....

1 person has thanked this post

screamer said:
April is always better than the summer

So April was better than the Summer in 1983, 1984, 1989, 1995, 2000, 2006, 2013, 2014? Ok....

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!