Alter Egotist Registered User
#1

Hey people's,

Anybody near Castlebar still looking for a NES Mini?

My cousin reserved one for me (he's in Galway) but I manged to get one myself in Limerick yesterday morning myself . I literally went to the counter and asked and they had one. I've also been told they will be drip fed more over the next four weeks so it's worth keeping an eye out if you want / need one locally to you.

Anyway I still have the reservation number for one in Castlebar that will expire today if anyone is interested? Please don't take this if you are just looking to resell it or if you can't collect it today as you'll just deprive someone who actually does want it to keep.

If anyone is genuinely interested let me know.

Al.

1 person has thanked this post
Stuxnet Registered User
#2

Alter Egotist said:
Hey people's,

I manged to get one myself in Limerick yesterday morning myself . I literally went to the counter and asked and they had one. I've also been told they will be drip fed more over the next four weeks


Hey man, where in Limerick did you pick up the mini ?

Cheers

CathalDublin Registered User
#3

I think Argos had them but they've removed them from their website now. Looking for one myself in Dublin

Alter Egotist Registered User
#4

I got one in the crescent shopping centre. I know smyths had them yesterday also.

Stuxnet Registered User
#5

No joy in game or argos the cresent

Star Lord Moderator
#6

If you keep an eye on the thread in the Nintendo forum the users there are very good at flagging when there are some available!

2 people have thanked this post
The Last Bandit Registered User
#7

Just got one in Smyths in Navan, last one though.

mozie81 Registered User
#8

I've got a reservation code for one in Argos in Naas but I won't get up there before tomorrow. Anyone up that direction want it?

The Last Bandit Registered User
#9

Apparently Nintendo has now ceased production of this..

Steve X2 Moderator
#10

The Last Bandit said:
Apparently Nintendo has now ceased production of this..


Yep, the product is a big hit, so time to discontinue it before they make too much money
I think the Fami classic will continue for a while longer in Japan.

Corholio Registered User
#11

Steve X2 said:
Yep, the product is a big hit, so time to discontinue it before they make too much money
I think the Fami classic will continue for a while longer in Japan.


Thats been 'temporarily' halted in Japan as well.

Steve X2 Moderator
#12

Corholio said:
Thats been 'temporarily' halted in Japan as well.


That's the end of that so. Glad I picked up both when I could.
SNES classic released by November??

Inviere Registered User
#13

Steve X2 said:
That's the end of that so. Glad I picked up both when I could.
SNES classic released by November??


Same, the Fami Mini was never gonna be got for 60 blips over here regardless, so didn't mind importing it.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!