absolutegroove Registered User

Excellent find. Thanks OP

vicwatson Registered User

Home delivery not available, what?

1 person has thanked this post
Mr E Administrator

Great little devices. I have a great stereo system that had been pretty unused for a few years until I got the Chromecast Audio.

Bargain at €15.

dodzy Registered User

Mr E said:
Great little devices. I have a great stereo system that had been pretty unused for a few years until I got the Chromecast Audio.

Bargain at €15.

Ditto. Anyone with a redundant home audio system with an audio IN port should be all over this. Coupled with Spotify family(cough), it's simply superb, and at €15, it's a no-brainer.

vicwatson Registered User

How long will they hold it in store for you?

styron Registered User

vicwatson said:
How long will they hold it in store for you?

"collect when you like from 1 hour after you order until the end of the next day"

tallpaul Registered User

Shedloads of them in Liffey Valley Retail park, just inside the door. Nice staff were at pains to point out that this is the audio version. There must be an awful lot of people who go back in moaning when they can't stream video with this...

2 people have thanked this post
jobless Registered User

anyone use these for multiroom audio?.... i have an amazon echo... wonder if i can integrate with this for cheap multiroom

Former Former Registered User

vicwatson said:
Home delivery not available, what?

1. Selling them for cheap gets you into the shop, maybe while you're there you'll buy something else.
2. Selling them for cheap online usually means a heap of them pop up on ebay shortly thereafter.

For 15 quid, this is a great buy, got mine for 20 and very happy with it. (No way it's worth 40 though)

ThisRegard Registered User

I think they sold them at this price some time ago, well worth picking up.

J o e Registered User

Just a word of warning on their reserve to collect - I've reserved 3 items at 3 different times to turn up at the shop and find that they had since sold out. They said the the website is essentially a separate entity and does not reserve the stock in the store.

They also couldn't contact the web team directly, only through the customer support line and they said the wait would be too long for them to do it.

McG Registered User

just got 2 from Liffey Valley, should be more user friendly my current bluetoth solution in bedroom (i.e. not being able to connect when wife's phone is connected, even though she isn't using it)

bromley52 Registered User

J o e said:
Just a word of warning on their reserve to collect - I've reserved 3 items at 3 different times to turn up at the shop and find that they had since sold out. They said the the website is essentially a separate entity and does not reserve the stock in the store.

They also couldn't contact the web team directly, only through the customer support line and they said the wait would be too long for them to do it.

That's bs. I reserved 2 this morning in Mahon Cork and when I collected them they were waiting for me behind the counter.

tonto24 Registered User

Hi guys, stupid Q but how does it work?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!