Depotdoc Registered User
#1

Thought I'd create this thread for any of us that are hoping to be offered a place in the may intake. Have everything done myself and I'm predicting offers to be out around Paddy's day.

2 people have thanked this post
sticky hurling Registered User
#2

is it not april and then sept?

Depotdoc Registered User
#3

sticky hurling said:
is it not april and then sept?


Next intakes are May, August and November

DooraGirl Registered User
#4

I was gonna start this thread but thought I'd get murdered hahahaha!! Reckon offers out mid March too

1 person has thanked this post
BobbyDaisy Registered User
#5

I'll check in here as well fingers crossed 🙂

Henry2006 Registered User
#6

DooraGirl said:
I was gonna start this thread but thought I'd get murdered hahahaha!! Reckon offers out mid March too

I would say you are right as they need to give applicants the chance to give at least a months notice in their place of work

1 person has thanked this post
rocky911 Registered User
#7

Offers will be out by Paddys Day at the latest..

1 person has thanked this post
kfitzerp Registered User
#8

rocky911 said:
Offers will be out by Paddys Day at the latest..

Paddy's day gives people 6 weeks notice - has this been the norm to date? I was under the impression that 4 weeks was the typical notice period?

DooraGirl Registered User
#9

kfitzerp said:
Paddy's day gives people 6 weeks notice - has this been the norm to date? I was under the impression that 4 weeks was the typical notice period?


It gives a months notice to first induction week starting 18th of April

kfitzerp Registered User
#10

EXCELLENT!!!!

AlisonT123 Registered User
#11

Anyone here still without a date for medical hoping to get into the May intake or would that be possible? Was told it would be more likely August for us

AlisonT123 Registered User
#12

Anyone here still without a date for medical hoping to get into the May intake or would that be possible? Was told it would be more likely August for us

1 person has thanked this post
Henry2006 Registered User
#13

AlisonT123 said:
Anyone here still without a date for medical hoping to get into the May intake or would that be possible? Was told it would be more likely August for us


Possibly if you have had pct already and met super and sergeant, if not I would think more likely August

audi12 Banned
#14

Depotdoc said:
Thought I'd create this thread for any of us that are hoping to be offered a place in the may intake. Have everything done myself and I'm predicting offers to be out around Paddy's day.


Great more guards coming to stand at checkpoints and screw people for having their tax out of date by a few days. Dont think the majority of the public have much respect left for guards you will be dissapointed if you think differently.

TallGlass Registered User
#15

Henry2006 said:
Possibly if you have had pct already and met super and sergeant, if not I would think more likely August


I'm starting to think that it's looking like August for me now at this stage. The maths doesn't add up for May now. Everything is just moving so slowly it's literally unbelievable to think I started this in 2015

Anyone know what the date of starting is in August?

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!