mick2478 Registered User

Hi All,

I've decided only now to do the Gamsat this coming March and I was wondering if anyone else managed to get a good score after only a couple of months of study? I know it's late and unfortunately I don't come from a science background but do you think with non-stop study it's possible this late?

Thanks

sReq | uTeK Registered User

mick2478 said:
Hi All,

I've decided only now to do the Gamsat this coming March and I was wondering if anyone else managed to get a good score after only a couple of months of study? I know it's late and unfortunately I don't come from a science background but do you think with non-stop study it's possible this late?

Thanks

Yup defo possible with non stop study.

PyramidUp Registered User

Best of luck!

Yup definitely. Give it 100% focus and if you find you're slacking, tell yourself "I do not want to do this again in 6months time." It works even better when it's your second time taking it lol.

Urethra Franklin. Registered User

Oooh ok I didnt want to open a new thread so I decided to post here as its in the same topic. I am considering sitting the GAMSAT in September however I have found myself in a position where I will only have amonth to study for it(lots of details dont want to go into specifics). I know that realistically this is not enough time to prepare adequately for the exam to achieve a score that would ge eligible for GEM but is it even worth my while at all sitting it? I was kinda aiming to do it for the experience and having had a proper go at it before the March exams but given that Ill probably do horrifically is it even worth it, is there anything to gain when youre so ill prepared?

PyramidUp Registered User

I did exactly that in March and found it very beneficial. I was in the same boat, non-science background and almost zero preparation time but wanted the experience and found sitting the March exam very beneficial.

I picked up a number of tacit and practical tips from sitting it. Also gained confidence that I could get a good enough score if I can provide adequate study time for it.

If you can afford it I would strongly recommend doing it.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!