Driver2016 Registered User
#1

hi could anyone tell me how much it would cost me to get electricity on some land i have my neighbour has it but i have no direct line myself what do i need to have done before i contact the esb

satstheway Registered User
#2

Driver2016 said:
hi could anyone tell me how much it would cost me to get electricity on some land i have my neighbour has it but i have no direct line myself what do i need to have done before i contact the esb


What do u need to power.
U can get a un metered connection.

If it's only a fencer get a big solar panel and charge controller.

Sam Kade Registered User
#3

satstheway said:
What do u need to power.
U can get a un metered connection.

If it's only a fencer get a big solar panel and charge controller.


If it's only a fencer and there are esb poles on the land you can get the esb to put a connection on a pole for the fencer.

Driver2016 Registered User
#4

It' is a fencer I wouldn't like a solar fencer I have esb poles going through the land alrithe would I need to build a small shed so the esb can bring the connection down

satstheway Registered User
#5

Driver2016 said:
It' is a fencer I wouldn't like a solar fencer I have esb poles going through the land alrithe would I need to build a small shed so the esb can bring the connection down


One near here recently. They just built a wall about 4 foot wide 6 high and a meter box in it and something to hold the socket and fencer.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!