Bellview Registered User

Is it just me but are the majority of bulls now advertised as short gestation easily calved docile with impressive growth rates... but are the ads through and how is short gestation measured ie within breed or across breed

Pidae.m Registered User

You forgot "stylish "

Bellview said:
Is it just me but are the majority of bulls now advertised as short gestation easily calved docile with impressive growth rates... but are the ads through and how is short gestation measured ie within breed or across breed

5 people have thanked this post
charolais0153 Registered User

Bellview said:

No no no all wrong ..its "if you want wild cattle that grade poorly and perform badly ,with razorbacks and narrow ends -use Kilbride golfer"
"His progeny have the highest mortality rates, he has morecases with calving difficulty and has a long gestation to suit"
They want to sell you straws ...you have to look through the ****e

patsy_mccabe Registered User

'One careful owner', '9 out of 10 cats'.......take your pick.

GiantPencil Registered User

For a laugh I've often looked back on old ai books where test bulls were advertised and are proven now. The ****e they'd say about this bull or that bull being from a 'Strong Maternal Line', different story for a lot of those bulls today once their daughters calved!

Bellview Registered User

GiantPencil
For a laugh I've often looked back on old ai books where test bulls were advertised and are proven now. The ****e they'd say about this bull or that bull being from a 'Strong Maternal Line', different story for a lot of those bulls today once their daughters calved!

To put on the tin hat how are their stars

Bellview said:
GiantPencil

To put on the tin hat how are their stars

From the 2013-14 Progressive book:

The text reads: Vivaldi (sire) daughters are exceptionally milky with perfect others....ya right!

blue5000 Moderator

Anyone got a screenshot of a 2012/2013 catalogue from progressive of APZ?

Farrell Registered User

blue5000 said:

1 person has thanked this post

blue5000 said:

Here:

From 2013:

From 2014:

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!