siobhan08 Registered User

Can he be kicked of office if does some crazy thing in the next 4 years? (Well crazier that what he’s pulled already)
I know a president can be impeached but not really sure what that means and if he could be given the heave hoe

Wonder if there is any truth in the latest stories about him

Please Read the mod note

Mod warning 2 20/02: No posting of random links/youtubes/newsdumping. Bans will be issued if this continues

Gatling Registered User

He can be impeached at any should the need arise and I believe he could be prevented from taking power all together ,
It was posted in the politics forum earlier today

Gatling said:
He can be impeached at any should the need arise and I believe he could be prevented from taking power all together ,
It was posted in the politics forum earlier today

yeah I agree what he shouldn't be taking power.
Can he be kicked out of office if he is impeached ?

DEFTLEFTHAND Registered User

You're going to have to learn to accept democracy.

34 people have thanked this post
jacksie66 Registered User

DEFTLEFTHAND said:

Exactly. Tell that to the remainers in Brexit who set up an online petition..

7 people have thanked this post

DEFTLEFTHAND said:

No issue is accepting democracy. I'm asking to know if it could happen and if it did what would happen.

The guy is a tool. So there is pretty good chance he will do something that would lead to him being up s**t creek without a paddle

2 people have thanked this post

sure haven't we a grand president ourselves

kbannon Moderator

druid prazsky said:
sure haven't we a grand president ourselves

Are you actually trying to draw comparisons between Trump and Michael D?

5 people have thanked this post

kbannon said:
Are you actually trying to draw comparisons between Trump and Michael D?

i beg your pardon,

i was just saying they have the same colour hair

1 person has thanked this post
Gringo180 Registered User

I had a good chuckle earlier on when he would not answer a question from CNN. "Your fake news" or something along the lines he said

He is right that there is a huge media witch hunt out to get him and blacken his name as much as possible in the hope he will be impeached or even crack under the pressure and resign. Laughable really.

You just have to look at the media's grovelling over Barack Obama. One of the most lawless presidents of the United States ever.

18 people have thanked this post

Gringo180 said:
I had a good chuckle earlier on when he would not answer a question from CNN. "Your fake news" or something along the lines he said

He is right that there is a huge media witch hunt out to get him and blacken his name as much as possible in the hope he will be impeached or even crack under the pressure and resign. Laughable really.

Not the media's fault you can't put a camera in front of him or listen to him speak where he doesn't look and sound like an absolute lunatic.

He can deny he's said this or that all he wants. There is video and audio evidence that he has. If he doesn't what to have his words and action throws back at him by the media he needs to stay sane and not act like idiot. If the mainstream media report about him negatively during the next 4 years he can’t just brand them as fake news.

He can't deal with the media the way he did today while in office. He just cannot keep cool when insulted or spoken about negatively.... That is laughable for the leader of the free world

The top two trends on twitter last night just sums up the massive contrast between the him and Obama.
America has gone from Obama, who was an eloquent and classy guy who could hold the room when he speaks
to
Trump a lunatic who leaves people thinking WTF when he speaks.

Attachments
Twitter Pic.png
1 person has thanked this post

siobhan08 said:
Not the media's fault you can't put a camera in front of him or listen to him speak where he doesn't look and sound like an absolute lunatic.

He can deny he's said this or that all he wants. There is video and audio evidence that he has. If he doesn't what to have his words and action throws back at him by the media he needs to stay sane and not act like idiot. If the mainstream media report about him negatively during the next 4 years he can’t just brand them as fake news.

He can't deal with the media the way he did today while in office. He just cannot keep cool when insulted or spoken about negatively.... That is laughable for the leader of the free world

The top two trends on twitter last night just sums up the massive contrast between the him and Obama.
America has gone from Obama, who was an eloquent and classy guy who could hold the room when he speaks
to
Trump a lunatic who leaves people thinking WTF when he speaks.

Where is this compromising stuff of him in Russia? Seems like a witch hunt to me. Usually its defamation of character when you accuse somebody of wrongdoings without providing any evidence whatsoever.

Looks to me that the media are trying to cause a rift between himself and Russia but big Donald is too smart to fall for that.

Obama a classy guy? Yeah he only dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016 alone. Your having a laugh

Btw I also think Trump is a pretty classless guy but at least you know what your getting with him.

17 people have thanked this post

Gringo180 said:
Where is this compromising stuff of him in Russia? Seems like a witch hunt to me. Usually its defamation of character when you accuse somebody of wrongdoings without providing any evidence whatsoever.

Looks to me that the media are trying to cause a rift between himself and Russia but big Donald is too smart to fall for that.

Obama a classy guy? Yeah he only dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016 alone. Your having a laugh

Btw I also think Trump is a pretty classless guy but at least you know what your getting with him.

May not be evidence of the stuff with Russia but I can’t help but think about that old cookie of .... where there is smoke there is fire.

However there is plenty of evidence that he a racist and a sexist and all the rest.

24,287 of those bombs were dropped in Iraq and Syria to try and stop ISIS. Don’t think anybody denies that they need to be stopped. The decision to drop those bombs was not solely Obama, They would have been made in conduction with input from intelligence agencies and the military advisors.
I’d hate to see how many bombs were dropped under Bush.
Trump’s attitude to Muslims can not help the situation with ISIS

Yes Obama is a classy guy. He has spent most of his life working for others. He and his family (and the Bidens) have conducted themselves in a very classy manner the last 8 years. No personal scandals like other presidents. Now I’m not pretending I know all about the policies that were brought in under the Obama administration. I’m going by how they have conducted themselves while in public which is a stark contrast to how Trump conducts himself.

What your getting with Trump is a clueless business man thinking he knows about polities who got elected after a campaign that based on fear.

3 people have thanked this post
fryup Registered User

like him or not, one thing's for sure..............

..........................he won't be boring

8 people have thanked this post

siobhan08 said:
May not be evidence of the stuff with Russia but I can’t help but think about that old cookie of .... where there is smoke there is fire.

However there is plenty of evidence that he a racist and a sexist and all the rest.

24,287 of those bombs were dropped in Iraq and Syria to try and stop ISIS. Don’t think anybody denies that they need to be stopped. The decision to drop those bombs was not solely Obama, They would have been made in conduction with input from intelligence agencies and the military advisors.
I’d hate to see how many bombs were dropped under Bush.
Trump’s attitude to Muslims can not help the situation with ISIS

Yes Obama is a classy guy. He has spent most of his life working for others. He and his family (and the Bidens) have conducted themselves in a very classy manner the last 8 years. No personal scandals like other presidents. Now I’m not pretending I know all about the policies that were brought in under the Obama administration. I’m going by how they have conducted themselves while in public which is a stark contrast to how Trump conducts himself.

What your getting with Trump is a clueless business man thinking he knows about polities who got elected after a campaign that based on fear.

Clueless business man? He is worth over 200 million.

I am more talking about Obama's drone strikes, particularly in Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia. He also has been collecting the email and phone records of millions of Americans on a daily basis. As I have said he is one of the most lawless American presidents there has ever been and without doubt the biggest disappointment.

10 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!