Rashers72 Registered User

http://www.superdry.com
Limited selection but think you will find something you like, if you are into this brand. Free delivery. 50% off certain lines. I bought a few things last year also in their sale. Top quality in my experience.

11 people have thanked this post
colm_mcm Registered User

For anyone who hasn't bought Superdry stuff, be aware their sizes are very small.

8 people have thanked this post
Sir Dosser Registered User

colm_mcm said:
For anyone who hasn't bought Superdry stuff, be aware their sizes are very small.

I second this. If you're a medium elsewhere you'll be xl in superdry.

1 person has thanked this post
Shoesdayschild Registered User

Hoodies seem true to size, (I hope!) but XL would fit a med/large

chris1970 Registered User

Rashers72 said:
http://www.superdry.com
Limited selection but think you will find something you like, if you are into this brand. Free delivery. 50% off certain lines. I bought a few things last year also in their sale. Top quality in my experience.

whats the clothes fit like in general, true to size or asian sizes? eg xl= large

This post has been deleted.

2 people have thanked this post

Agreed on the sizes. Really important to use their size guides which are a good guide for this brand.

Truckermal Registered User

It started Xmas eve I spent a nice few bob and got a lot of stuff at 50% off...

Atomic Pineapple Registered User

Is there a European site? It's coming up in dollars for me, are people buying from the US and if so will customs be an issue?

Atomic Pineapple said:
Is there a European site? It's coming up in dollars for me, are people buying from the US and if so will customs be an issue?

My link is to the European site, so unless you have cookies set for US for some other reason?

2 people have thanked this post
Atomic Pineapple Registered User

Rashers72 said:
My link is to the European site, so unless you have cookies set for US for some other reason?

On laptop now and it goes to European site but on mobile it went to the US site. Cheers.

Snipp Registered User

chris1970 said:
whats the clothes fit like in general, true to size or asian sizes? eg xl= large

asian. also beware if you are anyway broad in the shoulders or back as in my experience the clothes just do not fit. i would normally buy medium or large with other brands however i managed to rip the back of a xl superdry jacket be bending down too aggressively.

Esse85 Registered User

Got this in the Kildare Village store yesterday.

Snipp said:
asian.

I thought they are based in Manchester, and it's all just marketing about the Japanese connection...

6 people have thanked this post
colm_mcm Registered User

Rashers72 said:
I thought they are based in Manchester, and it's all just marketing about the Japanese connection...

Yep, the Japanese text is just from google translate or similar.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!