Seve OB Registered User

Boradriver said:
€300 feels like a sweet spot for pulling the trigger on the QC35 II for me. Interestingly, I was in the Bose store in Dundrum last weekend and they had one silver set of the QC35 I in there. I asked about getting these for €300 (as mentioned earlier in the thread) and they said there was no way they ever sold them for €300. €349 was the best they could do them for.

My search continues

Go in again and speak to someone else. They most certainly offered them to me for €300

Boradriver Registered User

Seve OB said:
Go in again and speak to someone else. They most certainly offered them to me for €300

I went in twice and spoke to 3 different guys, including the manager. Even showed him your post and he said he had already seen it. Said it never happened. I said that it would have been pretty pointless for you to lie about it but he stood firm. Oh well, one less sale for him that day

Seve OB Registered User

Boradriver said:
I went in twice and spoke to 3 different guys, including the manager. Even showed him your post and he said he had already seen it. Said it never happened. I said that it would have been pretty pointless for you to lie about it but he stood firm. Oh well, one less sale for him that day

if i lived nearby i'd nearly be tempted to go into the f'er for calling me a liar. sure what reason would i have to lie????

5 people have thanked this post

Seve OB said:
if i lived nearby i'd nearly be tempted to go into the f'er for calling me a liar. sure what reason would i have to lie????

Ah don't worry about it. He was probably having a bad day. Not worth thinking about.

1 person has thanked this post
Damo2k Registered User

JungleMartin said:
You might consider setting up price alerts on:

https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/

Welcome to camelcamelcamel, a free Amazon price tracker!

Our free Amazon price tracker monitors millions of products and alerts you when prices drop, helping you decide when to buy.

I did have the tracker setup alright, but by the time I got home from work and went to order, the price was back up! I have it set for .es, .de and .co.uk sites.

Klopp Registered User

I can't decide between the Bose Q35 ii €330 or Sony MDR 1000x €269.

Klopp said:

Have you tried both out? The general consensus is that Bose is best for comfort, whereas Sony has more lively sound. Personally, you'll only know what's best for you by trying them in a store.

Klopp Registered User

Boradriver said:
Have you tried both out? The general consensus is that Bose is best for comfort, whereas Sony has more lively sound. Personally, you'll only know what's best for you by trying them in a store.

I have only tried Bose and they're very comfortable and i am leaning towards them now.

Kirijoleth Registered User

Klopp said:

How about cranking it up a notch and go for the Sony WH-1000XM2 for €345?

Klopp Registered User

Kirijoleth said:
How about cranking it up a notch and go for the Sony WH-1000XM2 for €345?

The reviews online between the Sony 1000x and M2, the 1000x are still the prefered option for many.

2smiggy Registered User

is there a big difference between the two different 35 models ?

dodzy Registered User

2smiggy said:

Here's a comparison

2 people have thanked this post

2smiggy said:

Essentially, it comes down to whether a button to change ANC levels or to use google assistant is useful to you. That's realistically it. If it's something you need, then go for the MKII.

Joziburg Registered User

Bough these recently and while they are great for music, I was dissapointed with call quality. Anyone else find there is a lot of background noise as soon as start using the phone with NC on?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!