Sue Pa Key Pa Registered User

Sonos prices dropping in most stores if you are interested. I recently got a Sonos 1 for €220 and now available for €190

http://www.currys.ie/Product/sonos-play1-wireless-smart-sound-multiroom-speaker-black/320667/397.2.6

7 people have thanked this post
CantGetNoSleep Registered User

These are only 143€ in Dixons Dublin Airport. Play 3 and Play 5 also reduced a bit. Cheapest I've ever seen the Play 1

1 person has thanked this post
heavywater Registered User

CantGetNoSleep said:
These are only 143€ in Dixons Dublin Airport. Play 3 and Play 5 also reduced a bit. Cheapest I've ever seen the Play 1

CantGetNoSleep said:

Dumb question - do you have to take them with you or can you pick them up on the way back?

Yggr of Asgard Registered User

If you are traveling within the EU you can do the Shop & Collect Service from the Loop (which Dixon is part of), which means you can collect the item on your return to Ireland.

https://www.theloop.ie/t/ShopCollect

2 people have thanked this post
kranbo Registered User

Bought 2 of these today in Dublin Airport today for €143 each - guy told ne this was the last day of their "Black Friday" sale - great bargain

wawaman Registered User

does anyone know how likely the play 1 is to go down in price in the after christmas sales?

burkey2k0 Registered User

wawaman
does anyone know how likely the play 1 is to go down in price in the after christmas sales?

Use the PriceSpy app or website. Great tool to check historical prices of items.
At the moment the Play 1 is around €178 from Amazon, around the lowest price it's ever been, so possibly no. Hard to say for certain but that would be my guess. The price on Amazon is also helped by the sterling conversion too.

degsie Registered User

Sonos Play 1 currently £145 on Amazon.

TinyChancer Registered User

They'll be mandatory in every home soon for surveillance, with a ten euro subsidy payment.

UsedToWait Registered User

TinyChancer said:
They'll be mandatory in every home soon for surveillance, with a ten euro subsidy payment.

Are you sure you're not thinking of the Amazon Echo?
Sonos is just a wireless speaker as far as I know.
The Echo is Orwell's Telescreen incarnated..

1 person has thanked this post
devildriver Registered User

Sonos Play:1 £134.10 on Amazon

2 people have thanked this post
brevity Registered User

Would love one of these.

clevtrev Registered User

I see amazon has the sonos play 5 reduced to £350 (for those with more stately sized homes).

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!